PDA

View Full Version : Monk stances in the new patch, where are they?

MadHiggins
08-20-2013, 10:31 AM
Monk stances(Sun stance, Wind stance etc) used to be improved through enhancements, but now as far as i can tell they're not in the enhancement tree. So my question is, how do i now level my monk stances?

TrinityTurtle
08-20-2013, 11:16 AM
They auto level by as you level your monk. You no longer improve them through feats, they improve through autogranted class feats now. The first set of stances you drag from your feats section tot eh bar, then the stronger stances are passively improved as you earn the extra feats with more levels.

Ilindith
08-20-2013, 11:28 AM
They auto level by as you level your monk. You no longer improve them through feats, they improve through autogranted class feats now. The first set of stances you drag from your feats section tot eh bar, then the stronger stances are passively improved as you earn the extra feats with more levels.

Not entirely correct. If you do not meet the level requirement for them being auto-granted, you can still pick them as feats.

For example I'm only a 16 monk now, so I was only auto-granted the Master stances, so I took the Grandmaster of Forms feat at 18 to get the Grandmaster stances.

Basically, you can have all the stances with only one level of monk, if you're willing to spend 3 feats on them.

The normal, auto-grant levels are
1: Basic
6: Adept
12: Master
18: Grandmaster

Also, the stances are also no longer divided, to activate one you must drag it out from the feat list from "The Way of Fire/Water/Air/Earth" and use it. It will automatically activate the highest stance you have acquired.

TrinityTurtle
08-20-2013, 12:24 PM
Ah, I was not aware that you could spend feats on them. :) But I still got where they are right! LOL