PDA

View Full Version : Everything is Nothing post update

Sexred
08-20-2013, 11:15 AM
So I read in the release notes that Stunning fist and Quivering palm no longer counted towards EiN. This was irksome, but understood why the devs would nerf this finisher. I re worked my character and set off to the Stormhorns to check her out. Sure enough, they didn't count. That was yesterday, today i went to the Stormhorns and Stunning Fist and Quivering Palm were intermittently counting. I tried to discern a pattern, like maybe every two count or something, but there was no rhyme or reason to it. Has anyone else experienced this? Or more importantly, are they reverting?

jalont
08-20-2013, 11:16 AM
So I read in the release notes that Stunning fist and Quivering palm no longer counted towards EiN. This was irksome, but understood why the devs would nerf this finisher. I re worked my character and set off to the Stormhorns to check her out. Sure enough, they didn't count. That was yesterday, today i went to the Stormhorns and Stunning Fist and Quivering Palm were intermittently counting. I tried to discern a pattern, like maybe every two count or something, but there was no rhyme or reason to it. Has anyone else experienced this? Or more importantly, are they reverting?

There is no pattern, it's simply bugged and on the known issue list :)

Sexred
08-20-2013, 11:18 AM
Oh. Well thank you. :)

mithiirym
08-22-2013, 05:00 PM
I noticed today that stunning fist and quivering palm both count toward EIN if you're moving.