PDA

View Full Version : Character planner for iphone/ipad

MalarKan
08-15-2013, 09:10 PM
i know this is so much asking but... wouldnt it be nice? i often find myself at work or at the bus or anywhere far from my computer or a notepad and in those times i tend to think i so many builds i would like to try or pursue on my current characters... but usually it takes so long to get near any of that, that i end up losing my ideas :P

aaaanyways... Yes please?

Cauthey_No_CCInfo
08-15-2013, 09:14 PM
i know this is so much asking but... wouldnt it be nice? i often find myself at work or at the bus or anywhere far from my computer or a notepad and in those times i tend to think i so many builds i would like to try or pursue on my current characters... but usually it takes so long to get near any of that, that i end up losing my ideas :P

aaaanyways... Yes please?

You likely won't see this from Turbine. While it stands to reason they they ought to sponsor some sort of tool like this, it has always been left to the community to provide. There is a wonderful, selfless dude named Ron who, as I understand it, is remaking Ron's character planner. I would suspect that he has likely considered the mobile/tablet platforms. If you care to find him, and give him your feedback directly, I would recommend Googling "Ron's Character Planner," and that should get you to him.