PDA

View Full Version : Please allow us to rest fate poiints (Twists of Fate) anywhere in public.

Drwaz99
08-14-2013, 03:30 PM
We already can switch and reset destinies in taverns/public ares (VIP at least). Please allow us the ability to do it with Twists of Fate. I would be ok with this being a VIP only perk. It's not huge but it would be nice. *edit* I am talking about resetting the fate points so you can go from 4-2-1 to say 3-3-1..not overwriting the ones currently loaded.

(also, please make the Pendant of Time a auto grant, like the Blessing of the Silver Flame.)

These two would make great quality of life additions.

Stoner81
08-14-2013, 03:47 PM
I can already swap my twists round in any public area due to being VIP so not exactly sure what you are on about here?

Stoner81.

Drwaz99
08-14-2013, 04:36 PM
I can already swap my twists round in any public area due to being VIP so not exactly sure what you are on about here?

Stoner81.

I should be more specific as my OP wasn't very. You can't change it from 4-2-1 to a 3-3-1 without going to the FS. I know you can overwrite them by dragging new ones, but I go thru many different twists and hate running to reset them. And with teh stupid grey on black I meant "reset" not "rest".

Tscheuss
08-14-2013, 08:44 PM
We already can switch and reset destinies in taverns/public ares (VIP at least). Please allow us the ability to do it with Twists of Fate. I would be ok with this being a VIP only perk. It's not huge but it would be nice. *edit* I am talking about resetting the fate points so you can go from 4-2-1 to say 3-3-1..not overwriting the ones currently loaded.

(also, please make the Pendant of Time a auto grant, like the Blessing of the Silver Flame.)

These two would make great quality of life additions.

I rather enjoy racing about the village on my level 1 TR, so I vote for keeping the Pendant of Time as it is.

/not signed

Drwaz99
08-14-2013, 09:12 PM
I rather enjoy racing about the village on my level 1 TR, so I vote for keeping the Pendant of Time as it is.

/not signed

Well how about once you earn with a toon, that toon is perma flagged and always has it. It's no different that it is now.

Stoner81
08-15-2013, 09:14 AM
I should be more specific as my OP wasn't very. You can't change it from 4-2-1 to a 3-3-1 without going to the FS. I know you can overwrite them by dragging new ones, but I go thru many different twists and hate running to reset them. And with teh stupid grey on black I meant "reset" not "rest".

Ah that makes more sense now ;) it would be nice if this was possible.

Stoner81.