PDA

View Full Version : Tod and LoB need upgrade tokens like Reaver Raid!

Propane
08-14-2013, 10:12 AM
Hay peps-

Wouldn't be kewl if you could get an update token to ...

add a blue slot to your TOD itmes
add a +1W to your Teir 3 Alchemical weapon

Thoughts?

Teh_Troll
08-14-2013, 11:29 AM
Yes, this would be nice. Some kind of level 24ish upgrade with increased the stat-bonuses to +8 and a Blue-slot would be wonderful.

Atremus
08-14-2013, 11:32 AM
It would also be great if Turbine added Heroic Comm'S to all of the raids

LoB
MA
ToD
VoD
Hound
Abbot
Shroud
Titan

It would at least entice folks to run some of the older raids while building up the required Commendations necessary to upgrade gear.

Teh_Troll
08-14-2013, 11:34 AM

LoB
MA
ToD
VoD
Hound
Abbot
Shroud
Titan

It would at least entice folks to run some of the older raids while building up the required Commendations necessary to upgrade gear.

Only in EE. Come on, none of the Heroic stuff is nearly difficult enough to be worthy of paying comms.

Atremus
08-14-2013, 11:38 AM
Is FoT or CiTW all that difficult?

CiTW is tedious
FoT is just HP bashing

Right now there is zero incentive to run old raids. That should change.

Edit: if you are really concerned about commendation proliferation, than perhaps limit to 10% / 15% / 20% chance on N,H and E difficulties or similar. I miss raid nights.

SirValentine
08-15-2013, 08:48 AM

LoB
MA
ToD
VoD
Hound
Abbot
Shroud
Titan

A boost would be good for some of those, but I don't think Heroic Comms are the appropriate choice.

How about making VoD, Hound, Abbot, MA and LoB have a small chance of +4 tomes on Elite only, and MA and LoB a small chance of +5s on Epic Elite?

(Oh, and fix the dang drops for LoB difficulties. It makes no sense that, were I to run 40 EE LoBs, I'd be further from crafting an Alchemical than were I to run 10 Heroic Normal, 10 Heroic Hard, 10 Epic Normal, and 10 Epic Hard. Harder difficulties should have MORE rewards, not fewer. See Shroud, for instance.)

Shroud still gets run plenty. Titan really is a lowbie raid, and one that needs more mechanics overhauling than just a loot overhaul. Yes, Twilight Forge is fun, but Titan itself is 3 people working, 9 people piking, plus very subject to griefing.