PDA

View Full Version : Fix Druid Exploit

wizardsguild
08-11-2013, 12:00 AM
so I cannot go into details on Exploit because Last time I did devs took down my post which i totally understand and it was super dumb on my part for giving everyone knowledge of how to use exploit. It does suck though because people who know exploit are bragging and showing off and people thinking they are awesome but really they are just cheaters. Hope the Devs catch them and ban them from game.

Rubbinns
08-11-2013, 12:05 AM
so I cannot go into details on Exploit because Last time I did devs took down my post which i totally understand and it was super dumb on my part for giving everyone knowledge of how to use exploit. It does suck though because people who know exploit are bragging and showing off and people thinking they are awesome but really they are just cheaters. Hope the Devs catch them and ban them from game.

Who, where are the people bragging and showing off and thinking they're awesome? Also, no bans will ever come of any of your fourteen fix-mah-exploit-that-Isn't-really-an-exploit- threads.

humbleroller
08-11-2013, 02:50 AM
Who, where are the people bragging and showing off and thinking they're awesome? Also, no bans will ever come of any of your fourteen fix-mah-exploit-that-Isn't-really-an-exploit- threads.

Well if its not an exploit can you tell me what he is talking about?
I have 2 druids and havent heard anyone talking about an exploit.

wizardsguild
08-11-2013, 03:49 AM

All my threads are truthful I cannot tell you how this exploit works but when 1 person can 1 shot almost every mob in game its a exploit.

Vellrad
08-11-2013, 04:30 AM
All my threads are truthful I cannot tell you how this exploit works but when 1 person can 1 shot almost every mob in game its a exploit.

Surely, everyone who can grind enough past lifes and gear to build a good character is exploiter, who needs to be banned RIGHT NOW!

wizardsguild
08-11-2013, 04:33 AM
Surely, everyone who can grind enough past lifes and gear to build a good character is exploiter, who needs to be banned RIGHT NOW!

Thats a foolish thought but the ones who are using the Exploits should.

thegreatneil
08-11-2013, 04:59 AM

this is very possible, and there is an exploit to do so.

humbleroller
08-11-2013, 05:01 AM
Well I cant comment on whether its an exploit or not, but many characters can one-shot the enemies.
My Palemaster is dedicated to instakills. I dont see how a Druid could do it too easily because they dont have many instakill spells. (2 i think).

I dont want to use an exploit but I am intrigued as to what it is.
If you reported it, what was the reply ?

wizardsguild
08-11-2013, 05:32 AM
Well I cant comment on whether its an exploit or not, but many characters can one-shot the enemies.
My Palemaster is dedicated to instakills. I dont see how a Druid could do it too easily because they dont have many instakill spells. (2 i think).

I dont want to use an exploit but I am intrigued as to what it is.
If you reported it, what was the reply ?

On EE there are a ton of mobs that you cannot just FOD and even the ones that you can usually you have to level drain I have grouped with a lot of multi trs even completionist casters and on EE 6man party it is hard to get insta kills off without level draining. ANYWAYS with this exploit u can 1 shot mobs thats are impossible to FOD like Undead ect.. now since bosses have like 200k hp they will not 1 shot a boss but they will rapidly take down hp so fast that they seem like a trash mob.

I love this game I just want to get back to the game being a game tired of piking because people using exploits doesn't seem fun when you have a auto win button. I do not have a auto win button but when i join a pug and one of those guys joins they are the button and it ruins my fun. its crazy to because they do not need to join parties when using exploits like that. I think they want to show off how awesome they are even though they are cheating.

Rubbinns
08-11-2013, 01:39 PM
You could just solo and all these cheats wont ever effect you. Youre trying to ruin our fun. Go solo, have a coke and shut up.

wizardsguild
08-11-2013, 02:02 PM
You could just solo and all these cheats wont ever effect you. Youre trying to ruin our fun. Go solo, have a coke and shut up.

you must have tons of friends ;)

Rubbinns
08-11-2013, 04:06 PM
you must have tons of friends ;)

Yeah, and we all cheat.

zwiebelring
08-11-2013, 05:28 PM
But all mobs in Kobold Assault are squishy. Using Carnifex is an exploit now???
http://i41.tinypic.com/111ht0g.jpg
Fix exploitz nao.....! Yalla!

OP, you are overreacting. caring about a fair gameplay is one thing, blaming others, who may or may not use an exploit for being show-offs is inappropriate. Report it ingame!

Charononus
08-11-2013, 05:54 PM
Is this a tree thread or have I missed an exploit. If I missed one I'm a sad winter wolf now.

Tscheuss
08-11-2013, 06:06 PM
Is this a tree thread or have I missed an exploit. If I missed one I'm a sad winter wolf now.

The exploit is that a druid in any wolf form can...

Tscheuss
08-11-2013, 06:07 PM
The exploit is that a druid in any wolf form can...

lick him/her self clean in certain places. ;)

erethizon
08-11-2013, 06:52 PM
A few months ago a friend of mine discovered and developed this exploit (he learned it by accident and then tested it using everything he could). There is a trick that allows druids in wolf form to stack the damage of a large number of weapons at the same time (as opposed to the one you can normally wear at a time). I hope this is not saying too much to get the thread closed. Just trying to let people know the exploit is very real and not just people being awesome at playing the game.

ZeebaNeighba
08-11-2013, 09:45 PM
A few months ago a friend of mine discovered and developed this exploit (he learned it by accident and then tested it using everything he could). There is a trick that allows druids in wolf form to stack the damage of a large number of weapons at the same time (as opposed to the one you can normally wear at a time). I hope this is not saying too much to get the thread closed. Just trying to let people know the exploit is very real and not just people being awesome at playing the game.It seems like you would need to be one hell of a hoarder to stack up enough effects for this to be one shotting everything. Though it could be what the OP is talking about.

Tonight I saw someone mention having benefits from both wolf and elemental forms at the same time, although I can't see that one shotting enemies.

Also possible the OP is talking about the druid based ED, primal avatar, beating things up as a tree...

wizardsguild
08-12-2013, 02:00 AM
It seems like you would need to be one hell of a hoarder to stack up enough effects for this to be one shotting everything. Though it could be what the OP is talking about.

Tonight I saw someone mention having benefits from both wolf and elemental forms at the same time, although I can't see that one shotting enemies.

Also possible the OP is talking about the druid based ED, primal avatar, beating things up as a tree...

no one has guessed correctly yet. what I am talking about is game breaking I believe the devs are going to be working on it yet it hasn't shown up as a known issue yet. I do not know why the few people here do not want it fixed. Some people do not like to earn things they rather cheat through life I guess :s.

Rubbinns
08-12-2013, 02:45 AM
Some people do not like to earn things they rather cheat through life I guess :s. Yes, because DDO is life..... 0o

It is not game breaking. Still not better than Tree form, still not as efficient as Shiradi spamming.

rjbutchko
08-12-2013, 04:47 PM
Devs: I have been playing for just over a year and Im butthurt that I cant necessarily keep up with the kill count of someone who has put in years and years of work on their character and finally got the numbers to work in his favor. This is an exploit. Fix it.

wizardsguild
08-12-2013, 06:30 PM
Devs: I have been playing for just over a year and Im butthurt that I cant necessarily keep up with the kill count of someone who has put in years and years of work on their character and finally got the numbers to work in his favor. This is an exploit. Fix it.

the exploit I am talking about a 1st lifer with no gear at all could use and out kill anyone else in party. so really do not know what you are talking about.

Rubbinns
08-12-2013, 06:40 PM
the exploit I am talking about a 1st lifer with no gear at all could use and out kill anyone else in party. so really do not know what you are talking about.

Sounds like a bunch of Shiradis and Trees to me.

Missing_Minds
08-12-2013, 07:11 PM
Given what I've read so far, and what I know. I can't say I'm surprised and it will take a bit of work not to bork other things in the process.

Rubbinns
08-12-2013, 08:09 PM
Given what I've read so far, and what I know. I can't say I'm surprised and it will take a bit of work not to bork other things in the process.

It's just that using the criteria of; first lifer without gear out kills entire party. Then, yeah, Trees and Shiradis do this all the time.

Tscheuss
08-12-2013, 08:36 PM

Bah! My first life rogue can outkill rest of party.

I just make sure to deliver the coup-de-grace after they bring them down a bit. ;)

Cernunan
08-12-2013, 08:57 PM

Yesterday, while trying not to fall asleep during my zillionth snooze fest that is CiTW, I saw a tree. Said tree was reducing the excruciating slog oh so slightly, reminding me of the patch notes saying that will be soon fixed. I felt a little sad inside thinking how glad I have been these last few months to see a tree in that raid, even if said tree only shaved a few minutes off of the million hp belly button poke.

wizardsguild
08-12-2013, 10:30 PM
It's just that using the criteria of; first lifer without gear out kills entire party. Then, yeah, Trees and Shiradis do this all the time.

I agree both the things you listed should also be fixed but neither are as powerful as the Exploit I am talking about once again I cannot tell you what exactly it is without this thread being cubbed and me getting into trouble. All I can say about it is its Class specific meaning Only works with the Druid class. Clerics fvs sorc wiz ect... will not work with these classes its only useable with druid. has nothing to do with Epic destinies.

Right now this exploit is biggest exploit to ever hit game and I am shocked that it is not more well known. I am betting it is but the people who know about it are the ones exploiting it and do not want it to get taken away. I found out about it on accident over hearing it.

Flavilandile
08-13-2013, 02:13 AM
It seems like you would need to be one hell of a hoarder to stack up enough effects for this to be one shotting everything. Though it could be what the OP is talking about.

So what ?
Monk wraps were doing that for a while years ago... When monks were introduced.

It took them almost a year to get it really fixed.

SirValentine
08-13-2013, 10:46 AM
its Class specific meaning Only works with the Druid class.
<snip>
Right now this exploit is biggest exploit to ever hit game and I am shocked that it is not more well known.

Something that only works for one pay class, and has, so far, had no visible effect on the game, really has a hard time claming to be the biggest exploit ever.

Were you around when people were getting infinite loot from challenge supply crates? I didn't have any idea WHAT it was at the time, but the fact that there was a huge exploit going on was very obvious, just from the hyper-inflation of prices.

Druids only killing mobs a bit faster doesn't come close, sorry.

zwiebelring
08-13-2013, 11:38 AM
That plat exploit was Turbine's own fault. It was known and reported on Lamannia, yet did not get fixed. But bad bad players, who exploited it....

wizardsguild for Paladin!

Feralthyrtiaq
08-13-2013, 11:42 AM
is me playing one :D

(Loling my Loler off)

Teh_Troll
08-13-2013, 11:45 AM
I applaud the whistle-blowing OP. More of a light needs to be shined on exploits and cheese. At the same time the game shouldn't be designed so exploits and cheese are the best practice.

OP . . . if you're talking about going "full Treetard" this is fixed on Lamania.

wizardsguild
08-13-2013, 01:28 PM
Something that only works for one pay class, and has, so far, had no visible effect on the game, really has a hard time claming to be the biggest exploit ever.

Were you around when people were getting infinite loot from challenge supply crates? I didn't have any idea WHAT it was at the time, but the fact that there was a huge exploit going on was very obvious, just from the hyper-inflation of prices.

Druids only killing mobs a bit faster doesn't come close, sorry.

The server you play on they must not be using it there yet but a ton of people know and use it on my sever it is Extremely visible. you clearly have no clue what exploit I am talking about otherwise you wouldn't be saying that. I am done ranting on this subject I feel I have done my best to get this exploit known that Turbine will hopefully fix it soon.

wizardsguild
08-13-2013, 01:29 PM
I applaud the whistle-blowing OP. More of a light needs to be shined on exploits and cheese. At the same time the game shouldn't be designed so exploits and cheese are the best practice.

OP . . . if you're talking about going "full Treetard" this is fixed on Lamania.

Earlier in thread I already mentioned this Exploit has nothing to do with Epic destinies. It Is Only usuable by the class druid can be used at low levels cannot tell you much more than that without explaining how exploit works.