PDA

View Full Version : ML weirdness on Holy prefix and Cannith Challenge gear.

Deathdefy
08-10-2013, 03:40 AM
My ML: 14 Cloak of Flames (ML 16 but I crafted Masterful Craftsmanship onto it) is now ML 16 again. Boo. Ditto my Frozen Tunic and Bracers of Wind.

Weirder still though, is that Cloak of Flames now also has:
-"Ice Lore V: Passive Your Cold Spells gain a +5% Equipment chance to Critical Hit.

-The Frozen Tunic has the same but for Lightning Lore and Electric spells.

-The Bracers of Wind have the same but for Fire Lore and Fire spells.
The elements are all wrong!

Mostly I'm sad about the Masterful Craftsmanship trick no longer working since there was no other reason to grind out the tier 3 upgrade as actually crafting on them increased the ML, defeating the point of them entirely (as useful levelling gear) since they're not endgame gear.

The ML:14 +1 Holy Handwraps of Disruption I had are now ML:16. That one's genuinely disappointing and I don't know why apart from them being automatically given Paragon Weapon ("Weapons or shields with a total enhancement value of +6 or higher gain an additional +0.5W additional damage dice.").
- All of my other lootgen seems the same (I think anyway - I haven't memorized every ML, but I can't see anything else that seems odd). Has the Holy Prefix been weighted more highly?

My ML:1 BTA Rings from Lord of Eyes are up to ML:11 now too, but I know that was intended.

PurpleTimb
08-10-2013, 04:03 AM
My ML:1 BTA Rings from Lord of Eyes are up to ML:11 now too, but I know that was intended.
Nooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!! :(