PDA

View Full Version : Necromance

Psycr0vv
08-09-2013, 05:42 PM
Hi

I am new to vip in this game and i want to respec my wizard to necromancer
So i am lvl 19 and i am gona buy a lesser reset stone so i can start over, but i need som ehelp to choose the right enshants and skills and feats...

I need somone to guide me step by step how to spend points in what ?¿

Lanhelin
08-09-2013, 07:09 PM
I guess you mean Pale Master? Take a look at this, all the enhancements you have to take before are mentioned too: http://ddowiki.com/page/Pale_Master_enhancements

Psycr0vv
08-09-2013, 07:21 PM
I allready found that site

But i dont lik eit because it dont show what to choose first in correct order...

I just want to know what i must choose first from point 1 and up to lvl 19 with 72 points last

Lanhelin
08-09-2013, 07:55 PM
Start at the top of the site and continue to the end. All prereqs are listed like you would take them from 0 to 72. Some Enhancements require a certain amount AP spent before they appear, but when you reselect your enhancements you can easily undo a decision unless you click on accept at your trainer's dialogue menue.

unbongwah
08-10-2013, 08:34 AM
What race is your char? How many build pts? Apart from Necromancy, any spells in particular you'd like to specialize in?

BTW, you shouldn't need to buy an LR; all chars still get one free, I think. Try talking to Kruz and see if he offers you the option of LRing w/out a heart of wood. [GRing or LR +X will still cost you, though.]

EllisDee37
08-10-2013, 10:24 AM
I am new to vip in this game and i want to respec my wizard to necromancer
So i am lvl 19 and i am gona buy a lesser reset stone so i can start over, but i need som ehelp to choose the right enshants and skills and feats...

I need somone to guide me step by step how to spend points in what ?¿Hang tight until a week from Monday, when everyone gets a free LR+20 and all the enhancements change. No real point in doing a major switch now only to have to do another one in a week.

Philibusta
08-10-2013, 02:46 PM
What race is your char? How many build pts? Apart from Necromancy, any spells in particular you'd like to specialize in?

BTW, you shouldn't need to buy an LR; all chars still get one free, I think. Try talking to Kruz and see if he offers you the option of LRing w/out a heart of wood. [GRing or LR +X will still cost you, though.]

Say what? All characters get one free LR????

When did this happen? Where was I? WHY WAS I NOT INFORMED?!?!?!?

LOL ok, seriously....if that's correct, that is one seriously cool piece of news. I did not know that.