PDA

View Full Version : Thanks to all of you!

KookieKobold
08-07-2013, 12:29 PM
We'd just like to take a moment to thank all of you who participated in the closed beta for the Shadowfell Conspiracy!

We'd also like to thank everyone who came out to the Dev events to chat with the developers and us QA folk.

Thank you all very much!

On that note, the Open beta will begin in the near future and we look forward to seeing you all there!

Gratch
08-07-2013, 12:49 PM
Thanks to the devs for putting in long days fixing bugs and listening to our griefs/comments/elations on Lamannia.

unacceptable
08-07-2013, 01:02 PM
Thank you for all your work! One look at the dev tracker shows just how busy you've been.

krontan
08-07-2013, 01:06 PM
Thank you Dev's for all your time and attention to our matters, and trying to make our time on Lam as enjoyable as possible. Y'all answered questions, fixed bugs, listened to complaints, and even handed out gear. All doing this while putting in long hours at work. I want y'all to know I appreciate that.

patang01
08-07-2013, 01:15 PM
It's been a blast taking part of shaping some of the stuff in the game through feedback.

dejafu
08-07-2013, 01:36 PM
Thanks for everything, devs!

Gamers are a notoriously cranky lot, but we grump out of love and protectiveness of our baby (our ADHD, neurotic, murderous baby). You're doing good work, even if we don't always see eye to eye on the specifics.

Onward to open!

Charononus
08-07-2013, 01:41 PM
Is the nda officially down then where we can mention things in general if they come up?

Momsboys
08-07-2013, 01:45 PM
looks like it! I can view the lama forums without logging in so...

Atremus
08-07-2013, 02:00 PM
The giant red font that said NDA is also gone. Looks like we are safe to chat in General about the new stuff.

Bolo_Grubb
08-07-2013, 02:11 PM
It was fun. Although I did not spend much time there as my play time is so limited and I still wanted to progress my characters on live, I enjoyed the chance to check things out in the beta.

Silverleafeon
08-07-2013, 03:01 PM
Thank you Dev's for all your time and attention to our matters, and trying to make our time on Lam as enjoyable as possible. Y'all answered questions, fixed bugs, listened to complaints, and even handed out gear. All doing this while putting in long hours at work. I want y'all to know I appreciate that.

Thanks for everything, devs!

Gamers are a notoriously cranky lot, but we grump out of love and protectiveness of our baby (our ADHD, neurotic, murderous baby). You're doing good work, even if we don't always see eye to eye on the specifics.

Onward to open!

+1s

kwyjibo_lol
08-07-2013, 04:55 PM
Good job for those that participated. I couldn't ever progress from the dojo because the graphics were painfully laggy, with all the hundreds of objects on screen probably done so on purpose.

Vargouille
08-07-2013, 05:14 PM
Thanks everyone!

slarden
08-07-2013, 05:51 PM
Thanks for the great update and for letting us get an early preview of it. I love the changes and the content.

Cetus
08-07-2013, 06:25 PM
Thanks devs!

I hope these efforts culminate in an enjoyable experience for all of us. Only thing I ask is to keep the quality issues in sight (hint: weapon focus feats).

Thanks again for all your time and effort!

Hendrik
08-07-2013, 06:46 PM
We'd just like to take a moment to thank all of you who participated in the closed beta for the Shadowfell Conspiracy!

We'd also like to thank everyone who came out to the Dev events to chat with the developers and us QA folk.

Thank you all very much!

On that note, the Open beta will begin in the near future and we look forward to seeing you all there!

It has been a real pleasure to 'work' with you and +Squeak during this Beta KK.

Icing on the cake has been actually talking with the other DEVs and interacting with them.

Really wish that interaction could happen more on Llama and not just during these Beta events. Just once a month kinda thing on Llama would be fantastic.

Sonos
08-07-2013, 06:51 PM
Feeling very positive for the new changes. I was quite prepared for things to be changed so much in a bad way that it would be the end for myself and a lot of others, but from what I saw, I was happily impressed!

There will be hiccups but so glad it has not turned into a colossal mistake.

Great job!

(Now to assuage the fears of XP loss for EDs for the future and I think it'll be mostly smooth sailing.)

Madja
08-07-2013, 06:54 PM
Thanks Devs!

I enjoyed testing the new things on Lamannia and I'm looking forward to seeing them on live.
It's nice being able to see and talk you in-game, you do a great job! :)

nibel
08-07-2013, 07:08 PM
I convinced you guys to put the Eveningstar challenge ingredients BtA. That one alone was worth all the dev chats for me. Thanks for taking your time to show up, talk and listen.

maddong
08-07-2013, 08:42 PM
Keep up the good work!

Death_Mystic
08-07-2013, 11:43 PM
I give my thanks to the devs as well. Was fun and am looking forward to see what hits open beta/live (whichever is next) :)

Is the nda officially down then where we can mention things in general if they come up?

For me I am going to act as if the NDA is still in effect. I checked the Lammy forums (without logging in) on several machines and while the NDA was down there was also no place for me to surf in the Lammy section. I could only get to the subsections by logging in. So I take it the only stuff that can be given out to others is that which can be found on the Lammy fourms when not logging in (i.e. what anyone can find without having had the closed beta access. My long winded response :)

NytCrawlr
08-08-2013, 06:25 AM
Thanks Devs for a great update and the time you spent being more communicative with us.

Rizzyn
08-08-2013, 09:18 AM
Thanks everyone!

For Varg, +Squeak, +Steel, Kookie and the Devs,

Thanks for letting us Beta in Shadowfell.

I was out for most of the events, and what I couldn't attend my Lady did. Vargouille appeared as a Bear, and unleashed the Lord of Bears on my Lady's Paladin Izengar, trying to take all thousand of her hit points. I don't believe he succeeded! :P

We are liking the new enhancement tree, and look forward to seeing them in Live. We are particularly looking forward to trying out Morninglords on live, despite the inherent obstacles regarding TRing for the iconics. They just look like good fun. We liked all of the Iconics, but Morninglord just appeals to us the most. Tweaks were suggested, bugs were reported, and we overall are looking forward to the update.

Thanks for the fun and the early preview!

Regards,

Rizzyn and Venny

UurlockYgmeov
08-08-2013, 12:45 PM
Kobold excuses itself to the powder room cause Kobold's face is leaking!

(Was a blast!)

Sokól
08-13-2013, 05:20 AM
I convinced you guys to put the Eveningstar challenge ingredients BtA. That one alone was worth all the dev chats for me. Thanks for taking your time to show up, talk and listen.

ty