PDA

View Full Version : Divine Empowerment?

Targal
08-06-2013, 02:41 AM
Intense Faith: Your Fire, Force, Light, and Physical damage spells are cast at +1/+2/+3 caster level.
Zealous Faith: The maximum caster level of your Fire, Force, Light, and Physical damage spells are increased by 1/2/3.

These are from Favored Soul Enhancement.

Divine Empowerment: Your caster level and maximum caster level of your fire, light, negative damage spells are increased by +1.

and this one is from Divine Disciple Enhancement.

even if it can grant you many effects by one click AP, It's something not good than fvs'. negative is known useless type and increasing only one for fire and light is not enough. I would appriciatingly gonna take that if you adjusted it more powerful, even if more AP.

SirValentine
08-08-2013, 05:57 AM
Divine Empowerment: Your caster level and maximum caster level of your fire, light, negative damage spells are increased by +1.
<snip>
negative is known useless type and increasing only one for fire and light is not enough. I would appriciatingly gonna take that if you adjusted it more powerful, even if more AP.

I'm not going to say it couldn't use a boost, but if it grants that caster level bonus for Slay Living & Destruction, it could be useful due to the increased Spell Penetration. However, I'm not sure whether those count as "negative damage spells", since they are primarily insta-kills.