PDA

View Full Version : NEW ESSENTIAL Arcan Archer enhancement, feat or epic feat !!!

archerforever
08-02-2013, 06:25 PM
I had an idea that can be really interresting and fun !!!

UNIVERSAL RETURNING : now, any arrow shot by the arcan archer will 100% return.

Requires 40 APs spent in arcan archer enhancements, Ranger level 5

With this aptitude you can imagine new NAMED heroic and epic arrows with special effects, damages, ect...
When you find a named arrow, you only find 1 arrow in the chest. That mean only confirmed arcan archers with "universal returning" can use specials arrows permanently.

Archangel_666
08-02-2013, 06:39 PM
you only find 1 arrow in the chest.

Which works great. Right up until you get hit with a fireball and your single arrow gets destroyed...

archerforever
08-02-2013, 08:07 PM
Which works great. Right up until you get hit with a fireball and your single arrow gets destroyed...

i dont know if this can happen if the arrow is equiped and is being used. Anyway as all named items in the game, even if your named arrow is "destroyed" with a fire ball, you can repair it forever without any lose of durability. ( and if you are really scared to loose it, use the stone of change to bound and attune it )

Archangel_666
08-03-2013, 05:00 PM
i dont know if this can happen if the arrow is equiped and is being used. Anyway as all named items in the game, even if your named arrow is "destroyed" with a fire ball, you can repair it forever without any lose of durability. ( and if you are really scared to loose it, use the stone of change to bound and attune it )

The problem is that ammunition doesn't work like that. There's nothing to repair on them, it's all of nothing.

Equipped arrows can be destroyed, I use basic Arrows for just such a reason on all of my non-Archery/Arti characters. They get destroyed instead of more valuable items like pots or scrolls.

Ammunition cannot be bound in the Stone of Change.

archerforever
08-03-2013, 07:43 PM
The problem is that ammunition doesn't work like that. There's nothing to repair on them, it's all of nothing. Ammunition cannot be bound in the Stone of Change.

We can imagine that if we could get named arrows, we could repair it and could bound it in stone of change.

Just dont forget what was the original post that can be good and essential that an arcan archer could be able to have the returning effect on all arrows he shoots.

And with this idea, it could be really nice to have NEW SPECIALS NAMED ARROWS that only arcan archer can use.