Trillea
07-31-2013, 11:32 AM
Have a happy birthday sir!

Impaqt
07-31-2013, 11:34 AM
indeed. happy birthday Jer!

Cordovan
07-31-2013, 12:24 PM
Thanks! I celebrated it early over the weekend with a trip to the Pinball Wizard Arcade, which is a really, really cool place in Pelham, New Hampshire. Literally hundreds of classic arcade and pinball games. :)

UurlockYgmeov
07-31-2013, 12:28 PM
agree - Happy Birthday!

and

Now I got 'Pinball Wizard' by The Who stuck on the brain... *chuckle*

Momsboys
07-31-2013, 12:40 PM
Happy birthday!

kmankowski
07-31-2013, 01:32 PM
Thanks! I celebrated it early over the weekend with a trip to the Pinball Wizard Arcade, which is a really, really cool place in Pelham, New Hampshire. Literally hundreds of classic arcade and pinball games. :)

Made me think of Pinball Pete's in East Lansing. Tons of quarters dumped into Police Trainer back in the day.

Happy Birthday, Cordovan! Keep on keeping on.

patang01
07-31-2013, 02:15 PM

Lucky dawg and gratz.

Hafeal
07-31-2013, 03:02 PM
Happy B-Day, Jerry.

May all the devs slather you with pp and rare finds of treasure. If they slather you with anything else, take pics.

mrtreats
08-01-2013, 01:59 AM

WOW I cant belive I live 12 min down the road that this place is on and I have never been there or until your post even heard of it I now must go and spend all my money :)

Cordovan
08-01-2013, 11:27 AM
WOW I cant belive I live 12 min down the road that this place is on and I have never been there or until your post even heard of it I now must go and spend all my money :)

Yes, this must be corrected post-haste. You will not regret it.

FestusHood
08-01-2013, 12:17 PM
I used to be quite a pinball junkie back in the day. Pantera, Black Knight, Pinbot, Gorgar, and some others. Crave made a couple of good pinball simulators for playstation 2 a few years back. The Williams collection one is particularly good.

Kids these days will probably never understand the appeal.

Good way to celebrate a birthday.

Death_Mystic
08-01-2013, 02:38 PM

Wish I could go too, but 3k miles is to far :( oh and remember not to spend all your money. Save some for the DDO goodies XD

Psiandron
08-01-2013, 03:58 PM
Have a happy birthday Jerry!

And kudos on surviving the forums yet another year. :D