PDA

View Full Version : Are we going to get any Owlbear upgrades?

Dorian
07-27-2013, 02:37 PM
Lets be real here... the thing still sucks... AND it bugs out all the time.

Anyone else still feel like they got ripped off by purchasing the legendary upgrade?

I know most people have just "given up" complaining or asking... because it seems like no one is listening or cares.

...but I'll give it one more shot... Are we going to get any Owlbear upgrades in the expansion?

idle1
07-29-2013, 06:21 PM
Im not sure about stats at epic as I've being Tring. The 17 guy seems alright, through hes useless on some quests cause he always gets stuck in darn doors and walls. It gets really annoying having to spam click follow for him to teleport. The panther doesn't suffer this issue. If they could do anything, shrinking him or letting druids have that spell would go along way to making him more useable.

caissede12
07-30-2013, 08:27 AM
I also find kinda ripped off by the legendary upgrade. The fact that it get stuck in almost every single door... + the already really poor hireling AI, and the fact (not sure if its only me) it never use his cleave attacks, which make him... well, I pretty much never use him anymore (too much management for the help he give).

Still hoping for a buff on it...

UurlockYgmeov
07-30-2013, 10:58 AM
the owlbears have been upgraded. I liked them before the upgrade - and now they are just better.

I have used both the heroic and epic to much success.

Only one thing - if there are two or more owlbears in a party they do tend to bug out and just stand there.