PDA

View Full Version : Paladin Max Charisma for a pally? (gear + stat boost stacking)

eachna_gislin
07-27-2013, 05:00 AM
In anticipation of the enhancement pass changes, I'm considering options to max out my paladin's Charisma. What am I missing?

Epic Elite Charisma Stat for Paladins

18+5 lvl ups+3 enhancements+8+3+1 item 1 litany+6 destiny+5 tome = 49
+2 Yugo pots and +2 Ship buff = 53
+2 Alchemicals = 55

Don't count things like cookies or bard songs...I'm interested in having a list of things to farm/have access to that are sustainable or that I can 'guarantee' having. I can make sure to buff on the guild ship and I can keep pots on hand, I can't guarantee a bard will join any particular run.

kuro_zero
08-01-2013, 11:56 PM
In anticipation of the enhancement pass changes, I'm considering options to max out my paladin's Charisma. What am I missing?

Epic Elite Charisma Stat for Paladins

18+5 lvl ups+3 enhancements+8+3+1 item 1 litany+6 destiny+5 tome = 49
+2 Yugo pots and +2 Ship buff = 53
+2 Alchemicals = 55

Don't count things like cookies or bard songs...I'm interested in having a list of things to farm/have access to that are sustainable or that I can 'guarantee' having. I can make sure to buff on the guild ship and I can keep pots on hand, I can't guarantee a bard will join any particular run.

Drow can get +2 higher from base and a further +2 from racial enhancements
Humans/Helf can get +1 from versatility stat.

Additional +2 level ups into epic levels (24 and 28). 3 Epic feats can be taken for Great Charisma +1.

EDIT: Not sure if this is theoretical max or viable max but thought would throw that out there.