PDA

View Full Version : Destiny Orb Feats

soloist12
07-26-2013, 06:01 PM
Does anyone have more info on these? So far I'm only able to see 5:

Arcane:
Epic Mage Armor - +20 enhancement armor bonus (therefor doesn't stack with robes which have 10ish)
Lasting Inspiration - +3 bard songs/rest, +50% song duration

Divine:
Guardian Angel - When you drops below 50% hp, you gain PRR = to your Wisdom (not mod), Saves = to your Epic Level for 30 seconds* - cooldown of 3 minutes.
Holy Strike - Weapons gain ghost touch, vorpals deal 10d6 untyped vs. evil creatures. (works with melee/ranged/unarmed)

Primal:
Doubleshot - +10% chance to produce an extra projectile

*-Guardian Angel tooltip says 30 seconds, but the ability says 1 minute duration, haven't confirmed which yet.

nibel
07-26-2013, 06:43 PM
You will get 3 new feats on the new levels.

At level 26 you get a Tier 1 Destiny Feat, that requires at least one destiny maxed. You can choose Toughness (for the case you don't have EDs, or don't have any maximized).

At level 27 you get an extra normal feat. All options as usual, plus some new epic feats (Permahaste, instant trap search, Ruin)

At level 28 you get a Tier 2 Destiny Feat, that requires more than one destiny maximized in the same sphere. You also have the choice to pick a Tier 1 feat if you want, or Toughness.

Martial tree also have metal bypass feats (adamantine, silver, cold iron, mithral, byeshk), and a "5% chance to ignore physycal damage" feat.

soloist12
07-26-2013, 07:29 PM
You will get 3 new feats on the new levels.

At level 26 you get a Tier 1 Destiny Feat, that requires at least one destiny maxed. You can choose Toughness (for the case you don't have EDs, or don't have any maximized).

At level 27 you get an extra normal feat. All options as usual, plus some new epic feats (Permahaste, instant trap search, Ruin)

At level 28 you get a Tier 2 Destiny Feat, that requires more than one destiny maximized in the same sphere. You also have the choice to pick a Tier 1 feat if you want, or Toughness.

Martial tree also have metal bypass feats (adamantine, silver, cold iron, mithral, byeshk), and a "5% chance to ignore physycal damage" feat.

Thanks for the reply. I was hoping for more choices for the 26/28 feats, looks like it'll be 2x toughness as an arcane then.

:/

Krelar
07-26-2013, 07:35 PM
Thanks for the reply. I was hoping for more choices for the 26/28 feats, looks like it'll be 2x toughness as an arcane then.

:/

That's not anywhere near a complete list yet.

maddong
07-26-2013, 07:54 PM
Is it level 5 in each destiny or xp maxed?

Dreppo
07-26-2013, 07:58 PM

Or possibly 24 ED points spent? (More than just level 5, but still not quite the same as max XP.)

Krelar
07-26-2013, 08:45 PM

It's xp maxed (Or at least more than level 5).

nibel
07-26-2013, 08:49 PM
It says clearly "maximum achieved XP ED". So, no. Level 5 or 24 AP is not enough. Cap it up.

Full feat list:

Tier 1 feats (requires one ED maximized, can be taken at level 26 or 28):

Epic Spell Power: +20 to one element.
Arcane: Acid, Cold, Eletric, Fire, Force, Repair, Sonic.
Divine: Fire, Light, Negative, Positive.
Primal: Acid, Cold, Eletric, Fire, Positive, Sonic.

Epic Skil Focus: +5 to skill. Requires 20 trained ranks, and specific spheres.
Arcane: Concentration, Disable Device, Perform, Repair, Spellcraft
Divine: Bluff, Diplomacy, Haggle, Heal, Listen
Martial: Balance, Hide, Open Lock, Search, Swim
Primal: Intimidate, Jump, Move Silently, Spot, Tumble

Divine feats:

Guardian Angel: When you drop below 50% HP, you get +PRR equal your wisdom modifier and +Saves equal your epic level for one minute

Holy Strike: Ghost Touch. On vorpal, deal 10d6 damage against evil enemies. Works on Melee, unarmed and ranged.

Arcane Feats:

Epic Mage Armor: 15 SP, can target yourself or an ally. +20 armor bonus to AC.

Lasting Inspiration: +3 bard songs, +50% song duration

Martial Feats:

Pierce <Metal>: Adamantine, Byeshk, Cold Iron, or Silver. Works on ranged and melee (not sure on unarmed, since description says "your equipped weapons". There is a Mithral on Lama too, but Varg said it will be removed)

Tactician: +2 Tactics DC

Primal Feats:

Perfect Two Handed Fighting: DO NOT require THF feat chain. +10% glancing blow damage, +10% chance to trigger weapon procs on glancing blows

Perfect Two Weapon Fighting: DO NOT require TWF feat chain. +5% doublestrike, +10% off-hand doublestrike

Tier 2 Feats (requires 2 EDs in the same sphere maximized, must be taken at level 28)

Arcane Feat:

Hellball: 50 SP, Deal 10d6 Acid, cold, eletric and fire damage in area. Reflex save for half damage (DC 20 + int or cha mod)

Divine Feat:

Forced Escape: 40 SP, 20d20 Sonic damage in area. Fortitude save for half (DC 20 + wis mod). Can be used while stunned, and dispel CC effects on you.

Martial Feats:

Elusive Target: 5% chance to ignore physical damage from any source (weapon or magical)

First Blood: You deal 5d20 extra damage against enemies with 90% or more HP. This extra damage only trigger once every three seconds.

Primal Feats:

Doubleshot: 10% Doubleshot.

Mass Frog: 75 SP. Up to six enemies in an area are turned into frogs. Fortitude save to avoid (DC 20 + Wis mod)

Krelar
07-26-2013, 09:06 PM
You forgot hellball (I don;t remember the exact description but it is a large amount of damage of several different element types)

nibel
07-26-2013, 09:23 PM
You forgot hellball (I don;t remember the exact description but it is a large amount of damage of several different element types)

True, I forgot to maximize my arcane EDs before checking. It is listed now, alongside with Epic Skill Focus (need more data on the other skills).

soloist12
07-27-2013, 12:20 PM
Thanks nibel, +1

nibel
07-27-2013, 03:00 PM
Created some bots on Lama, and filled the info on epic skill focus. I think the list is complete now.

No, there is no Epic Skill Focus: UMD.

soloist12
07-27-2013, 05:12 PM
What's the requirement to see the 20 spell power feat at 26? Magister and Exalted Angel maxed out didn't cut it.

Edit: Draconic did it for arcane choices, including force.

soloist12
07-27-2013, 05:52 PM

Any idea what the cooldown is and if it's meta-able like ruin?

Wizza
07-28-2013, 11:31 AM
Why in the seven heavens would the feats that require a DC check be 20 + Stat mod? A maxed char can get up to 45 DC like this.

NOBODY is going to get Mass frog. Forced escape is at least a Fortitude check. Hellball will be meh.

Alistina
07-29-2013, 06:53 PM

Maximised ED experience, as per the description.

Shmuel
08-08-2013, 10:39 AM
Haven't looked closely at all of them, but the arcane destiny feats look pretty weak. With nearly all the power associated with level up from 25-28 associated with feats, and arcanes not even getting caster levels from the level ups, I would have expected more like:

1. Epic Destiny SpellPower- 100 SP, not 20. 20 is way too low.

2. Epic Destiny Spell Caster Levels- grants 3 caster levels to your arcane caster level, applicable to spell damage and spell penetration.

3. Epic Destiny DC feat- +5(or ten, depending on how inflated mob saves are) to your DCs for casting a specific school.

What we have, at least what we see so far, is garbage. Other than loot upgrades why even have the level cap raised if the devs are too afraid to make us more powerful at higher levels?