PDA

View Full Version : A random encounter requiring the /dance emote

slarden
07-26-2013, 10:07 AM
Well all I have to say is that is just cool. Thanks for putting in a fun encounter.

patang01
07-26-2013, 11:39 AM
Well all I have to say is that is just cool. Thanks for putting in a fun encounter.

That's hilarious - Kudos for the addition.

TazMan098
07-26-2013, 03:45 PM
Love the idea of the encounter, but my concern is that it uses preform as the main skill, and if you aren't a Bard you cannot see what your skill level is. To help this, please make preform a class skill for Rogue, Monk, and Wizzard (in addition to Bard), and also if you don't have points in it, please make it so that it shows a flat value instead of N/A.

pawpaw2000
07-26-2013, 04:05 PM
Love the idea of the encounter, but my concern is that it uses preform as the main skill, and if you aren't a Bard you cannot see what your skill level is. To help this, please make preform a class skill for Rogue, Monk, and Wizzard (in addition to Bard), and also if you don't have points in it, please make it so that it shows a flat value instead of N/A.

I don't think perform is needed for the encounter, my Morninglord cleric completed for encounter fine. After the encounter was finished, I got the perform check but that part was optional as I had already finished the encounter.

Dreppo
07-26-2013, 05:31 PM

Perform actually is supposed to be a class skill (per 3.5E PnP rules) for rogues and monks, not wizards though.

At least in U18 non-bards can actually take ranks in Perform. That's a start.

SireUris
07-27-2013, 03:15 AM
Me likes! It was a primal experience! :)

Texlaw1992
07-28-2013, 01:13 AM
My dancing skills were not up to par, but good to know it can be completed without having perform.