PDA

View Full Version : Looking for 32pt fighter build

troublegurl
07-24-2013, 05:03 PM
Hello,
Im coming back after taking a break. I'm lost as to where to start now I've always played a fighter before
looking for an updated fighter build
have all races, 32pt build plan on taking to level 25. No tomes.

I have always been looking at Monks but I know there is a section for them :)

Thank you for any advice

Troublegirl

goodspeed
08-21-2013, 07:39 PM
Hello,
Im coming back after taking a break. I'm lost as to where to start now I've always played a fighter before
looking for an updated fighter build
have all races, 32pt build plan on taking to level 25. No tomes.

I have always been looking at Monks but I know there is a section for them :)

Thank you for any advice

Troublegirl

Thats being worked out atm. Since being pure is goofy now, and you can be centered with a bigass weapon in hand now. My advice would be bring of wiki, and just stare at it for 9 hours comparing good things from class tree's, then figure what feats u'll need for access, and what ammount of class levels you'll need along with trying for it all with only 80 AP.

Damn we need like 40 more AP!

EllisDee37
08-21-2013, 08:06 PM
Damn we need like 40 more AP!This is no joke. Most of my builds have at least 110 AP total of "man I really want this" enhancements, then another 20 or so of "I would enjoy this" enhancements for good measure. I just went through the enhancement list for my fighter/cleric, and I had 136 "must have" AP. That hurt to pare down to 80.

Then there's my wizard: 86 total AP, including everything I was remotely interested in. Not hard to get that down to 80. For all my other characters it's been a nightmare, in a good way.