PDA

View Full Version : Character Copy failure - an official response would be appreciated

MangyD
07-13-2013, 03:02 PM
Hi Whomever

Generally, some feedback on failed character transfers would be appreciated.

Even a tough titty response is welcome, please don't just leave this hanging...

Thanks

rsking
07-13-2013, 03:19 PM
same here i tryed to copy my cleric over but it failed. if that isn't enough i can't even log on to lam at all (i'm vip and i have the Xpack)

DogMania
07-13-2013, 04:11 PM
same here i tryed to copy my cleric over but it failed. if that isn't enough i can't even log on to lam at all (i'm vip and i have the Xpack)

Well 1st you should have made sure you can access lam, then do the copy

DogMania
07-13-2013, 04:11 PM
Hi Whomever

Generally, some feedback on failed character transfers would be appreciated.

Even a tough titty response is welcome, please don't just leave this hanging...

Thanks

Can you access Lam?, if not that's why it failed

MangyD
07-13-2013, 04:33 PM
Yes, I can access Lam. And yes, I have copied over 2 characters successfully, the first one, I attempted while the character was logged in, and I presume this is why it failed to copy.

Anyway, my point in starting the thread is to know whether anything will be done about character copy failures in general, or if it is just a waste of time even requesting it to be looked into at all...

DogMania
07-13-2013, 04:46 PM
Yes, I can access Lam. And yes, I have copied over 2 characters successfully, the first one, I attempted while the character was logged in, and I presume this is why it failed to copy.

Anyway, my point in starting the thread is to know whether anything will be done about character copy failures in general, or if it is just a waste of time even requesting it to be looked into at all...
I would assume they wont bother as its a favour to you thing not a must for the game

Arcanghakhyorsarthel
07-19-2013, 12:47 PM
Getting an error to access the character copy. I'd like to bring a couple of toons over from Thelanis to see how changes will affect my builds....little help here?

thanks much

hunzi2010
07-30-2013, 03:23 AM
Hello, My toon failed while I tried to copy it over, I think the same as above, I was logged in when I tried it.
How can I re-try to copy again once the toon is logged out of the game? as it wasn't successful. as it still comes up saying copy failed?
any help would be fantastic so I can try the new enhancements out.