PDA

View Full Version : soooo Just what CAN we do here?

Cyborg_Bill
07-13-2013, 02:54 AM
Logged in both the server and the forum, tried to copy an ava or 5 over to lamnia.. no idea how to get em there since the copy thingy didn't work. Made a new assassin to go do things with.. leveled it up ran around.. here is what I learned in the last hour..

No banks, no storage, cant get into weeloon prison to start the quests, cant chat in ANY channel other then using /say. With no money ran out into the wilderness til I killed a rare encounter. looted the chest.. ran back to get a hireling and they start at level 17 which doesn't do **** for a level 15 ava. Looked for a way back to lower areas and see that so far I can only have access to Weeloon or evening star.

Soo Just what CAN I do in here?

mad-mio
07-13-2013, 03:00 AM
if you want money go to the test dojo in the MP plenty there

Cyborg_Bill
07-13-2013, 03:06 AM
if you want money go to the test dojo in the MP plenty there

And that means what in English? Whats a test dojo and where is MP assuming that's a place? and all the quests I seen so far are above the level 15 for the ava I have available so far. Most are 20 +. I don't mind a challenge but with no healing hireling for help Ill just be spinning wheels wasting time.

Cyborg_Bill
07-13-2013, 03:15 AM
Ok just reclogged back in to try n find this test dojo and now I have 3 of my avas on the server that showed up so that's a plus and now the transfer to the other two realms is available as well. Ill hit ebberon level up a bit get some money n come back.

SlightlySycophantic
07-13-2013, 03:19 AM
The test Dojo is located in the Marketplace across from the entrance from the Harbor. In it you can get as much plat as you want (well to whatever the character plat limit is, that is).

Zephaeria
03-02-2017, 12:01 AM
Logged in both the server and the forum, tried to copy an ava or 5 over to lamnia.. no idea how to get em there since the copy thingy didn't work. Made a new assassin to go do things with.. leveled it up ran around.. here is what I learned in the last hour..

No banks, no storage, cant get into weeloon prison to start the quests, cant chat in ANY channel other then using /say. With no money ran out into the wilderness til I killed a rare encounter. looted the chest.. ran back to get a hireling and they start at level 17 which doesn't do **** for a level 15 ava. Looked for a way back to lower areas and see that so far I can only have access to Weeloon or evening star.

Soo Just what CAN I do in here?

I have the same problem. I got an iconic and tried to play at the start of the adventure which was in Weeloon and it tell's me I don't have the Weeloon story line when I get to the magistrates office, and it's not showing up in the DDO store, so where do I go?

Cleanincubus
03-02-2017, 09:13 AM
I have the same problem. I got an iconic and tried to play at the start of the adventure which was in Weeloon and it tell's me I don't have the Weeloon story line when I get to the magistrates office, and it's not showing up in the DDO store, so where do I go?

You need the Shadowfell Conspiracy Expansion to play around Wheloon Prison. You need the Menace of the Underdark Expansion to do pretty much anything else in the Eveningstar area. Both of those are not in the in-game store, only the DDO Market for real $.

http://store.turbine.com/store/turbine/en_US/list/categoryID.58516100/ThemeID.29252200

So other than a few quests that you can do there, you should go through the Eveningstar Caverns and go to Stormreach, where there is Free 2 Play and Free to VIP content.

Zephaeria
03-05-2017, 02:06 AM
You need the Shadowfell Conspiracy Expansion to play around Wheloon Prison. You need the Menace of the Underdark Expansion to do pretty much anything else in the Eveningstar area. Both of those are not in the in-game store, only the DDO Market for real $.

http://store.turbine.com/store/turbine/en_US/list/categoryID.58516100/ThemeID.29252200

So other than a few quests that you can do there, you should go through the Eveningstar Caverns and go to Stormreach, where there is Free 2 Play and Free to VIP content.

Thanks. I was looking in the DDO store, not turbine. So happy now as I can play with my purple dragon iconic and she is doing quite well. I got both the add on packs so am looking forward to many adventures. Guess I should have read more info before starting at lvl 15 :)