PDA

View Full Version : Tumble

BloodySunday
07-10-2013, 06:51 PM
I am in between on putting alot of points in this. So far I have barely used it and I am unsure of its effectiveness anyway. Anyone have some advice on the subject?

Mindos
07-10-2013, 07:50 PM
I am in between on putting alot of points in this. So far I have barely used it and I am unsure of its effectiveness anyway. Anyone have some advice on the subject?

http://ddowiki.com/page/Tumble_%28skill%29

The big benefits for me are the falling damage, and being able to move out of the way quickly. From epic destinies, you can even tumble thru enemies!

However, must people just stand around and hammer on the enemie, but with a good tumble you can roll out of the way when you see their attack animation.

kamimitsu
07-10-2013, 10:43 PM
The higher your tumble, the farther you will move when tumbling (you also get cosmetic flips and the like, which look pretty cool). It's not particularly useful most of the time, but I quite like tumble for quickly breaking stealth. I find it very nice in the following combo: sneak, assassinate, tumble toward next target, apply righteous beatdown, check timer on assassinate, move, apply 2nd righteous beatdown, check timer again, rinse and repeat.