PDA

View Full Version : Adventure Packs

skully_pirate
06-27-2013, 04:22 PM
Hey

so since the Adventure packs are on sale currently im thought about buying a few though im not sure what quests give me the most bang for my bucks esp i dont know what quests you can get groups for and what is basicly dead content

i have 800 TP left and am lvl14 currently

im glad for any advice i can get :)

Daine
06-27-2013, 08:11 PM
vale of twilight

necropolis 4: orchard of the macabre

gianthold

If you can afford any of these three, they'll often have groups and the wildernesses will see you through for XP if you feel the need to solo.

EllisDee37
06-27-2013, 11:07 PM
If you haven't bought MotU, don't buy any of the packs that come with the MotU standard edition.

If you don't have Gianthold or Vale of Twilight, those are the BIG TWO. Either one is full of win.

Other than that, we'd need to know what you already own before we can recommend anything.

skully_pirate
06-28-2013, 11:29 AM
i knew that GH will be mentioned here, hehe

currently i only own the catacombs and whatever comes with the shadowfell prepurchase

Wanesa
06-28-2013, 12:07 PM
vale of twillight must have
motu - you will need ED and some epic only content, pick whole motu including the druid
anything that has Epic version. GH, Sentinels, Devil Assault, P.Carnival, Demon Sands, etc.

EllisDee37
06-28-2013, 03:35 PM
currently i only own the catacombs and whatever comes with the shadowfell prepurchaseYou mean MotU? Shadowfell doesn't come with packs.

skully_pirate
06-28-2013, 04:00 PM
You mean MotU? Shadowfell doesn't come with packs.

i mean it as i said it :)

if there are no packs in the shadowfell preorder, then i own nothing but the catacombs

but as it seems, GH is the most suggested and since i already know those quests (i am an ex eurpoean) it might be that what i get, maybe something else if there are enough TP left over