PDA

View Full Version : Lamannia is down for an Update - Enhancements!

SqueakofDoom
06-27-2013, 09:22 AM
Hello! Lamannia is down so we can bring the Enhancements back to Lamannia! I apologize for the late notice. A lot is changing with this update, and we will need to verify that everything is in working order, so Lamannia will remain down until Tomorrow, June 28th.

Release Notes and Known Issue will be updated soon.

Keep and eye out for Events!

danotmano1998
06-27-2013, 09:30 AM
we will need to verify that everything is in working order, so Lamannia will remain down until Tomorrow

Good call!
Any additional time you guys need to smooth any roughness should be met with a grudging patience and nod of respect for a wise decision. At least, it is by me. Keep up the good work, and thank you!

irnimnode
06-27-2013, 09:35 AM
I like that take your time to get it right

dlsidhe
06-27-2013, 09:39 AM
Hello! Lamannia is down so we can bring the Enhancements back to Lamannia! I apologize for the late notice. A lot is changing with this update, and we will need to verify that everything is in working order, so Lamannia will remain down until Tomorrow, June 28th.

Release Notes and Known Issue will be updated soon.

Keep and eye out for Events!

Is that "soon" as in "later today, so you guys can get an appetizer for what to expect tomorrow," soon as in "tomorrow, about 10 minutes before the server comes back up," or soon as in "tomorrow, about an hour before the server comes back up?" ;)

SqueakofDoom
06-27-2013, 09:47 AM
I hope to have the Release Notes and Known Issues updated before I leave work today!

Aganthor
06-27-2013, 10:03 AM
Will the dojo be up and running?

SteeleTrueheart
06-27-2013, 11:32 AM
This information in this thread and the care in which you are going to make sure the build is right before piping it to our machines, earns you a

Smeg Yeah!

Hendrik
06-27-2013, 12:15 PM
Thanks Squeak!

Hope there is a restaurant for you there at the end of the universe....

;)

Eckabenar
06-27-2013, 12:30 PM
Now I do have a licorice-chewing fuzzy bunny. Can I keep him, please!
Oh and can I make a Pale Master, again? Or did I do something wrong, in my latest attempt? Thanks for the updates.

Texlaw1992
06-27-2013, 10:24 PM
Well. I'm happy to be back on Lam and looking forward to testing enhancements beta.

I really find the new item descriptions interesting. Squeak, will we get "improved" versions of such things as the PDK set and so forth? Certainly an Improved Oathblade with "Improved Vorpal" sounds great.