PDA

View Full Version : Turbine Network Maintenance June 19, 2013

Tolero
06-18-2013, 01:40 PM
The DDO Game Servers and myaccount.turbine.com will be unavailable on Wednesday June 19, from 5:00 AM - 7:00 AM Eastern (-4 GMT) while we perform network maintenance. The DDO forums may also be unavailable to players for all or part of the maintenance period. Additionally the DDO websites will be down for maintenance from 9:00 AM - 11:00 AM Eastern (-4 GMT). Thanks for your patience and we'll see you in game!

AlmGhandi
06-18-2013, 04:40 PM
YAY tolero is still working DDO! :-)

Thumbed_Servant
06-18-2013, 05:22 PM
Hello Tolero. We've seen VERY little of you on the forums for some time. I do hope you've not been ill.

Sincerely

gravisrs
06-19-2013, 04:14 AM
Sometimes I have a feeling like routing EU->Turbine goes through India

http://farm5.staticflickr.com/4011/4464425386_f1bfc3626e_z.jpg

moomooprincess
06-19-2013, 02:33 PM
No, I did not log into another world, but the game thinks I am.

I called customer support, and was told this is a known issue.

Is this part of the myaccount.turbine.com maintenance?

When I logged into myaccount.turbine.com to change my password. I successfully logged in, clicked the change my password tab, BAM told it was an invalid passowrd. HUH? I just logged into it.

So, I go back to the game and log in with that password, and keep getting logged out.

onixspider
11-21-2013, 01:15 PM
is there a reason why i was suddenly booted from my gameplay and now all the servers are down? if there was a scheduled maintenance or something i didnt hear of it or see any announcements

Hendrik
11-21-2013, 01:28 PM
is there a reason why i was suddenly booted from my gameplay and now all the servers are down? if there was a scheduled maintenance or something i didnt hear of it or see any announcements

Hit DEV Tracker for current info instead of posting in a thread that is six months old.

:confused:

jalont
11-21-2013, 01:30 PM

You crashed the servers. The necro was just too strong with this one.

Vellrad
11-21-2013, 01:30 PM

Nice necro attemp, but next time try to dig up something at least year old.