PDA

View Full Version : Show All Quest Difficulties

droid327
06-11-2013, 07:11 PM
I'd like to see all three difficulties' completion status in my adventure compendium, not just the highest completed. Obviously, this is something a lot of people have asked for - but maybe instead of just listing the highest completion, have three colored asterisks or pips that light up when each difficulty is completed.

Makes it a lot easier on multi life chars or for VIPs, who are running Elite streaks but need to keep track of which quests they still have Hard or Normal first-time bonuses left for.

Noctus
06-13-2013, 06:07 AM
/signed

Excellent idea. Its annoying to try to remember which quests you still have H & N open for a 1st time competion bonus on a TR 2+, who frankly really needs those XP sources in the levels 16+.

Citzen_Gkar
06-13-2013, 06:42 AM
Yup, long asked for feature that would be very nice and frankly wouldn't even seem to be hard to code considering they store that info in the DB already.

I'd suggest that it needs to be 6 now though, not 3:

N H E EN EH EE

msdesign
06-13-2013, 08:06 AM
Yup, long asked for feature that would be very nice and frankly wouldn't even seem to be hard to code considering they store that info in the DB already.

I'd suggest that it needs to be 6 now though, not 3:

N H E EN EH EE

Don't forget Casual runs that people also like to do :D

C N H E (EC) EN EH EE (is there Epic Casual? Don't remember, I'm not in-game now)

:D

droid327
06-13-2013, 11:35 AM
Don't forget Casual runs that people also like to do :D

C N H E (EC) EN EH EE (is there Epic Casual? Don't remember, I'm not in-game now)

:D

Oh yeah I do forget about casual :) I suppose I'd have to ask for that too - even though Casual with the first-time completion bonus is still less than Normal without the bonus, so theres never any point to running Casual (unless, I guess, you were like -80% repeat penalty on Normal and just needed ONE MORE run...)

Does the Epic version of quests reward first-time completion again for Epic difficulties? I thought they counted the same as their Heroic versions. If there is a fresh set of first-time completion bonuses, maybe those quests just get a "gold ring" around the appropriate pip when you complete it on Epic :)

msdesign
06-13-2013, 03:07 PM
Oh yeah I do forget about casual :) I suppose I'd have to ask for that too - even though Casual with the first-time completion bonus is still less than Normal without the bonus, so theres never any point to running Casual (unless, I guess, you were like -80% repeat penalty on Normal and just needed ONE MORE run...)

Or if you are a first life with very few adventure packs (like myself before I TR my first toon ever). Very usefull ;)

gravisrs
06-14-2013, 05:46 AM
+1 that

ssgcmwatson
06-15-2013, 02:41 PM
The community has been asking for it for years, but still a good idea.

/signed