PDA

View Full Version : Epic Korthos

Huldrekall
06-05-2013, 04:44 AM
Do you remember that ancient giant troll sleeping in the quest Stopping the sahuagin?

Let him awake and we will go save our lovely ghetto :) some quests, raid, maybe epic wild.

supott
06-05-2013, 05:44 AM
this sounds great and i bet alot of ppl would want to see this.. The loot can be great too..

Stoner81
06-05-2013, 07:54 AM
/signed!

I love Korthos great place to be in and it would be awesome to see it become epic. Maybe it could be designed as a "training ground" for people who are new getting in to epic quests?

Stoner81.

Wanesa
06-05-2013, 07:58 AM
/signed

I want a raid with the dragon in the Misery's Peak.

bbcjoke
06-05-2013, 11:00 AM
/signed

You mean Aussircaex? You can fight her in Prey on the Hunter.
Not to say Epic Korthos wouldn't be cool.

droid327
06-06-2013, 01:26 PM
Do you remember that ancient giant troll sleeping in the quest Stopping the sahuagin?

Let him awake and we will go save our lovely ghetto :) some quests, raid, maybe epic wild.

Is it a troll? I could never find a good angle to get a look at it. But yeah, Epic Misery's Peak where YOU go after the dragon and the mindflayer while the OTHER guys go after the Mindsunder. Only they fail, so you have to take down the mindflayer the old fashioned way, while a charmed Aussircaex is going after you :D

Sahuagin necromancers raising mummies in the Heyton family crypt...Jacoby Drexelhand is now a lich...and maybe actually being able to get past that blue gate in the Abandoned Cannith Manufactury on top of the pile of crates :)

bsquishwizzy
06-10-2013, 01:59 PM
/signed

I'll go one better: a raid where you have 6 epic toons doing the dragon part, and 6 low-level toons doing the normal run through Misery's Peak (or the like).

It would be a HUGE game mechanic change tho. But I honestly think it would be very, very cool.

RyonsAlt
06-11-2013, 03:59 AM
I'll go one better: a raid where you have 6 epic toons doing the dragon part, and 6 low-level toons doing the normal run through Misery's Peak (or the like).

It would be a HUGE game mechanic change tho. But I honestly think it would be very, very cool.

/signed to OP

an /signed to this

ssgcmwatson
06-22-2013, 03:14 PM

+1 for an inventive idea!