PDA

View Full Version : Oops! DDO Store purchase when all Inventory slots are full?

stefferweffer
05-30-2013, 10:01 AM
I bought a Blue Augment from the DDO store last night (only 75 points), and I THINK that I didn't have a free slot. I might have had one or two free slots, but I want to give the Store the benefit of the doubt.

At any rate, is there somewhere I can check to see if I received it somewhere else? If its not there, I assume I need to send in a ticket?

Thanks for your help.

droid327
05-30-2013, 03:30 PM
Did you clear a spot? IME with similar situations, one of two things will happen: it'll wait till you have a spot, then appear, or it will get forwarded to your mailbox. If your mailbox is also full, then i dunno...

stefferweffer
05-30-2013, 07:14 PM
Good news! It was waiting for me in my inventory when I got home from work today, after the upgrade. Thanks for the advice. Glad to know they have a system for catching moments like this.

FuzzyDuck81
05-31-2013, 09:06 AM
If this happens you may see a red bag icon by the buff/debuffs bar which has "bag is overflowing" or something similar as its tooltip, basically just clear out an item or 2 somehow & those other things will come back - much the same kind of thing happens to me a lot when turning in the Festivult coins.

droid327
05-31-2013, 12:25 PM
Good news! It was waiting for me in my inventory when I got home from work today, after the upgrade. Thanks for the advice. Glad to know they have a system for catching moments like this.

If this happens you may see a red bag icon by the buff/debuffs bar which has "bag is overflowing" or something similar as its tooltip, basically just clear out an item or 2 somehow & those other things will come back - much the same kind of thing happens to me a lot when turning in the Festivult coins.

Ah, ok. Storebought items might go to a different cache than in-game overflow items, if it only appeared on your next login...you might have had to log out with an open inventory slot, then log back in for it to redeliver.

FuzzyDuck81
06-02-2013, 04:01 PM
Ah, ok. Storebought items might go to a different cache than in-game overflow items, if it only appeared on your next login...you might have had to log out with an open inventory slot, then log back in for it to redeliver.

It seems to create a little virtual ticket/system flag that's then redeemed immediately to put the item in your inventory, clearing the flag as it does - if you have no inv space then the flag will hang around & be redeemed when theres space, or on next log-in - i think i had this happen earlier as i didnt get something, it crashed then when logging in again i got an "item redeemed" message in the chat window.