PDA

View Full Version : Already have account can I buy MotUD pack in DDO market

Ellirc
05-12-2013, 10:29 AM
I have an account and now I want Menace of Underdark. Tried to buy it in the Market but it shows to me a form to fill as if I'm creating a new account.
Can I buy this pack in the market? if so how should I do it?

I would love to see a solution for this because the market offer is quite good while ingame store not so much.

QuartermasterX
05-13-2013, 10:34 AM
I have an account and now I want Menace of Underdark. Tried to buy it in the Market but it shows to me a form to fill as if I'm creating a new account.
Can I buy this pack in the market? if so how should I do it?

I would love to see a solution for this because the market offer is quite good while ingame store not so much.

Yes, if you are experiencing this issue, you can buy the pack on the DDO Market, and then provide the key to customer service to correctly apply to your account.

Ellirc
05-16-2013, 05:52 AM
Ty for the answer. It worked just fine.

seebs
05-26-2013, 09:55 PM
Ty for the answer. It worked just fine.

Yeah. The "new account" form on the DDO market page is ... well, so far as I can tell it doesn't do anything, but it'd be for an account with the Digital River webstore, not your Turbine account. The resulting key can just be pasted in on myaccount.turbine.com, so far as I know.

Huldrekall
06-06-2013, 02:08 AM
Tried to buy it in the Market but it shows to me a form to fill as if I'm creating a new account.

its not creating turbine account, just some sort of shopping account. so dont worry next time, I used market 6times, always creating ''new account'' there, its do nothing. then you get a code that you can use at your turbine account, and if you buy more things, you get code for each add-on, and you can aply all those codes on one account or use each on different accounts if you have more.

AbsynthMinded
05-21-2017, 02:38 PM
From a point of customer service that is extremely annoying. I already have payment and personal info for my DDO Accounting, Steam Account and now they are pushing for another account creation as some web store, to get stuff on sale. A sale not reflected at Steam.

MarcusCleardawn
07-30-2017, 06:12 AM
On the plus side, it seems that they actually delivered what you purchased, which is a sight better than the experience of some of us who purchased but didn't get what we purchased and waited weeks to get any kind of response from Account Services.

I hope they resolve these issues soon, but after my experience I've found multiple threads of account issues taking weeks if not months to even be acknowledged much less resolved, if ever, and these troubles have been on going for several months. Personally, I'm too afraid to purchase anything from Standing Stone Gaming.

Perhaps my expectations are unreasonable, but to me anything more than 2 business days to correct a non-delivery issue is absurd and some people have waited 2 months! or more.

dunklezhan
07-30-2017, 06:46 AM
On the plus side, it seems that they actually delivered what you purchased, which is a sight better than the experience of some of us who purchased but didn't get what we purchased and waited weeks to get any kind of response from Account Services.

I hope they resolve these issues soon, but after my experience I've found multiple threads of account issues taking weeks if not months to even be acknowledged much less resolved, if ever, and these troubles have been on going for several months. Personally, I'm too afraid to purchase anything from Standing Stone Gaming.

Perhaps my expectations are unreasonable, but to me anything more than 2 business days to correct a non-delivery issue is absurd and some people have waited 2 months! or more.

I totally agree with you on this.

However - when you've contacted them have you provided the expansion keys you want activating and your account details? Maybe try raising another ticket with them and just request that they activate the following keys on your account?

Its not your responsibility to know to do this, or even to *have* to do it, as far as I'm concerned - but given QmasterX's comment above, it might be worth it.