PDA

View Full Version : Divine Healing targets?

Magnus_Arcanis
04-18-2013, 11:50 AM
Hey all,
Until the client is allowed to connect I rely on others to feed me info. (much thanks those posting details)

Reading through the cleric enhancemetns I noticed that the teir II, Channel Divinity, description for Divine Healing is quite different than on live.

"Channel Divinity
Choose one of the following:
- Divine Healing: Your target heals 1/2/4d4 hp every 2 seconds for 2 seconds per point of Heal skill you possess.
- Divine Vitality: Your target ally gains 3/5/7d4+10 spellpoints. This ability cannot target yourself.
AP Cost: 2 per rank
Ranks: 3
Requires: Cleric level 2, 5 AP spent in tree"

The wording above suggests that a cleric could target himself. As opposed to the specified inability to do so on live. Even the difference in wording between DH and DV leads me to believe this.

So I'm wondering is this how it works/suppossed to work on lamania? I'm hoping yes.

guardianx2009
04-18-2013, 03:00 PM
I have another question regarding Divine Healing:

Does it go away the second your target reaches max hp like it currently does on live? If so, it remains pretty useless outside of low levels.

Magnus_Arcanis
04-18-2013, 03:54 PM
I have another question regarding Divine Healing:

Does it go away the second your target reaches max hp like it currently does on live? If so, it remains pretty useless outside of low levels.

It goes away on live!? As in dispels itself or it just doesn't tick heals while at full(which is fine)?

guardianx2009
04-18-2013, 08:13 PM
It goes away on live!? As in dispels itself or it just doesn't tick heals while at full(which is fine)?

As in dispels itself. On you're full, it's gone for good.

On live it is only good for lowbie levels where you have very little hp and very little sp. It is a way to help stretch your sp bar and a encourages the zerging barb to slow down, that's it.