PDA

View Full Version : Enhancements: Event #2 – Dev Q&A

SqueakofDoom
04-17-2013, 12:51 PM
We are continuing the Early Preview of the Enhancement revamp. I’m sure you have lots of questions about the new Enhancements! All Racial Enhancements as well as Druid, Favored Soul, Rogue, Sorcerer, Wizard, Artificer, Cleric, Fighter, and Ranger Enhancements will be available on Lamannia.

Vargouille, KookieKobold, and I will drop by to say "hello," answer questions, and chat! Show up on Lamannia on the following day and time and use "/joinchannel DevChat" to join in on the conversation!

Friday, April 19th from 6:00pm to 8:00pm

All times are Eastern (GMT-4)

Smiles,
Squeak

Krelar
04-17-2013, 12:54 PM
All times are Eastern (GMT-5)

Squeek.... Eastern time is GMT-4 right now. (Maybe someday we'll get rid of this silly daylight savings thing messing with our time) :D

04-17-2013, 12:58 PM
Squeek.... Eastern time is GMT-4 right now. (Maybe someday we'll get rid of this silly daylight savings thing messing with our time) :D

ya bc adjusting to the **** is annoying :P

InsanityIsYourFriend
04-17-2013, 01:09 PM
Will there be more organization this time, last time everyone was talking at once it seemed and i could not keep up with all the posts >.< (yes i like to read everything that is posted!)

Devs you guys are awesome, i've never seen in any other games i've played as much dev-player interaction (garunteed i've never alpha tested anything before)

Failedlegend
04-17-2013, 01:30 PM

uh...DLST does not change which timezone your in.

Systern
04-17-2013, 01:51 PM
uh...DLST does not change which timezone your in.

GMT, Greenwhich Mean Time, never Changes.

EST - Eastern Standard Time is GMT-5.
EDT - Eastern Daylight Time, what we're presently using, is GMT-4.

ComicRelief
04-17-2013, 04:51 PM
*snip*
Show up on Lamannia on the following day and time and use "/joinchannel DevChat" to join in on the conversation!

Friday, April 19th from 6:00pm to 8:00pm

All times are Eastern (GMT-5)

Smiles,
Squeak

OK, while I realize you guys are located on the East coast, do you realize that those of us on the West coast will just be getting off of work (8 PM Eastern = 5 PM Pacific) by the time you're wrapping up your chat session? And it's not like I can just login at work to participate. Not to mention others around the world (those poor saps in Hawaii will be having lunch...).

Any plans for a Saturday or Sunday chat session?
;)

Ape_Man
04-17-2013, 04:56 PM
Any ETA on when the new Character Copy goes live? Rolling new toons to test stuff is just plain meh.