PDA

View Full Version : Barb enhancements?

HalfORCastrator
04-12-2013, 01:44 AM
Yeah, I know nobody cares about barbarians except myself, and maybe Shade, but can anyone write these up too?

And MUCHO THANKS to the person that does!

Charononus
04-12-2013, 01:45 AM
They're not released yet.

HalfORCastrator
04-12-2013, 01:55 AM
They're not released yet.
Oh...when will they be?

chanw4
04-12-2013, 02:08 AM
Oh...when will they be?

http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php?t=414564

Lamannia will be coming down for an update on April 11 between 10am and 2pm EST (GMT -5).

This Update will contain an Early Preview of Enhancements on Lamannia. For the next three weeks, you, the players, will have the opportunity to get an early look at our upcoming Enhancements revamp. While Racial Enhancement Trees will be available for the entire time, Class Enhancements will be distributed throughout the weeks as follows:

Week 1 (April 11 – 17):

Artificer
Cleric
Fighter
Ranger

Week 2 (April 18 – 24):

Druid
Favored Soul
Rogue
Sorcerer
Wizard

Week 3 (April 25 – May 1):

Barbarian
Bard
Monk
Paladin

These Class Enhancements will only be available during the weeks specified. During the off weeks, they will be disabled in order to allow us to get more focused feedback. There will be Surveys and Sub-Forums available to you, and we highly encourage you to use them.

Keep in mind that this is an EARLY PREVIEW! There will be bugs!

Shade
04-13-2013, 05:32 PM
Dead last by the looks of things, devs hate bbns i guess.

Cuz:
Monks - they say 25th, but they are already on lammania.
Bard - got posted months ago (partially)
Paladin - no one cares. and they already got 3 pres anyways, bbns have one

Being last is a distinct disadvantage too, since they are upgrading as time goes. Less time for feedback, less time to have it functional.

Fecerak
04-13-2013, 06:23 PM
Monks aren't on lamannia as in you can test it, but I was able to view the monk trees and the paladin trees on different toons that I transferred (notably both of the toons I could view non-released PrEs had a 2 level splash in said class).
So if you transfer a 18 fighter/2 barbarian or w/e there is a possiblility that you might be able to view the trees. You might not be able to play around with them, but you can possibly look around to figure what you will be able to do.

Also, when and where were the bard enhancements leaked? I cannot find them anywhere?

Shade
04-15-2013, 10:49 PM
Monks aren't on lamannia as in you can test it, but I was able to view the monk trees and the paladin trees on different toons that I transferred (notably both of the toons I could view non-released PrEs had a 2 level splash in said class).
So if you transfer a 18 fighter/2 barbarian or w/e there is a possiblility that you might be able to view the trees. You might not be able to play around with them, but you can possibly look around to figure what you will be able to do.

Also, when and where were the bard enhancements leaked? I cannot find them anywhere?

Don't think it has to do with spashes, everyone with any monks levels i've asked can view the trees fine. My 18/2 bbn/ftr cant view bbn trees, only ftr.

Bard enhancements:
http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php?t=394834

Fecerak
04-16-2013, 01:23 AM
I couldn't view the trees on my transferred 20 monk. I could however on my juggernaut, and the paladin trees on my 18 wizard/2 paladin.

Might not have anything to do with the trees you are viewing being a 2 level splash, but on the other hand there might be a connection.

Also, barbarians really being left behind bards because bards have had 2 abilities in the entire tree system partly leaked?

shadereaper33
04-16-2013, 01:25 AM
Don't think it has to do with spashes, everyone with any monks levels i've asked can view the trees fine. My 18/2 bbn/ftr cant view bbn trees, only ftr.

Bard enhancements:
http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php?t=394834

I transferred over a character with a monk splash, and made a new monk, and wasn't able to view the monk trees on either of those characters.

Shade
04-17-2013, 09:21 AM
I couldn't view the trees on my transferred 20 monk. I could however on my juggernaut, and the paladin trees on my 18 wizard/2 paladin.

Might not have anything to do with the trees you are viewing being a 2 level splash, but on the other hand there might be a connection.

Also, barbarians really being left behind bards because bards have had 2 abilities in the entire tree system partly leaked?

interesting, well hopefully someone can figure out how to show us what the bbn ones are.

And yes, tis the definition of the word "behind". Even if we only knew 1 enhancement, thats still behind.

InsanityIsYourFriend
04-17-2013, 09:30 AM
I personally hate playing barbarians, but with that said I really do hope they do good with the barbarians. Give them an enhance that lets them be PERMARAGED! (gain 10 barb rages per rest leangthen them to beyond what is healthy and make it no cooldown!) no need for too many clickies when you are superhuman with your raging ness

Shade
04-17-2013, 09:43 AM
I personally hate playing barbarians, but with that said I really do hope they do good with the barbarians. Give them an enhance that lets them be PERMARAGED! (gain 10 barb rages per rest leangthen them to beyond what is healthy and make it no cooldown!) no need for too many clickies when you are superhuman with your raging ness

Yea it is very painful running out of rages in very long raids with zero recourse to fix it.

Though the solution isnt +10.. It's to let us regenerate them. Similar to how paladin smites regen would work fine. Or how adrenalins regen would work too.

SealedInSong
04-17-2013, 09:25 PM
Yea it is very painful running out of rages in very long raids with zero recourse to fix it.

Though the solution isnt +10.. It's to let us regenerate them. Similar to how paladin smites regen would work fine. Or how adrenalins regen would work too.

Never though of this before but that seems like the best solution. I hate /per rest abilities. Much rather have regenerating ones.

If I have to choose between being able to blow through all my clickies in one go and be suboptimal for the rest of shrine-period, or use it right off the bat and expect it come back...always choose the latter.

Nephilia
04-18-2013, 04:06 AM
Dead last by the looks of things, devs hate bbns i guess.

Cuz:
Monks - they say 25th, but they are already on lammania.
Bard - got posted months ago (partially)
Paladin - no one cares. and they already got 3 pres anyways, bbns have one

Being last is a distinct disadvantage too, since they are upgrading as time goes. Less time for feedback, less time to have it functional.

looking at this and how they severely nerfed Horc tree I can do nothing else but agree with u -_-