PDA

View Full Version : DDO Market

Dawnsfire
04-11-2013, 02:48 PM
I am sorry if this forum is solely for the ingame store but I have a question about the DDO Market. When I click over there to poke around the Market starts me off in Euros. If I click the US flag at the top it gives me prices in GBP (British Pounds I suppose).

My question is: Is there any way to get prices in Dollars? As an American neither of the other 2 options really fits my purchasing needs.

Thanks!

QuartermasterX
04-11-2013, 03:33 PM
I am sorry if this forum is solely for the ingame store but I have a question about the DDO Market. When I click over there to poke around the Market starts me off in Euros. If I click the US flag at the top it gives me prices in GBP (British Pounds I suppose).

My question is: Is there any way to get prices in Dollars? As an American neither of the other 2 options really fits my purchasing needs.

Thanks!

Click on your shopping cart, choose the USD currency option in the top right corner, and then click continue shopping in the lower left hand corner. This should solve your problem.

Cordovan
04-11-2013, 04:05 PM
FYI: This is a fine place to discuss the DDO Market as well as the DDO Store. Perhaps a rename is in order once we get the new web site/forums up and running. :)

Dawnsfire
04-11-2013, 04:12 PM
Click on your shopping cart, choose the USD currency option in the top right corner, and then click continue shopping in the lower left hand corner. This should solve your problem.

That did work for me. Tyvm!