PDA

View Full Version : Is there a bastard sword with improved Paralyzing?

Bolo_Grubb
03-11-2013, 05:48 PM
or does it come on random loot gen weapons?

I really enjoy the improved paralyzing on the epic envenomed blade on my rogue, and on the epic khopesh of water on my fighter.

Now I need to either find it on a bastard sword for my sword and board tank, or maybe just make the time blade epic (but that is only a long sword :( ).

elraido
03-12-2013, 11:02 AM
You might be able to pull one from the evening star challenges. Not 100% sure about that. I know I pulled one that is silver, incineration, acid, of life stealing.

SmashBang
03-15-2013, 10:21 AM
What about a Two Handed weapon with Improved paralyzing? I am not sure if there is a named one but maybe it comes on random loot gen weapons?

Narfle_the_Garthok
03-15-2013, 11:37 AM
Random gen does not have improved. Only a select number of named weapons do. Most catered too rogues and rangers. I.e. daggers, shortswords and the like.

Blade of the High Priestess
Epic Midnight Greetings
Epic Timeblade
Epic Phiarlan Spy Dagger
Elemental Khopesh of Water
Epic Envenomed Blade

stoopid_cowboy
03-15-2013, 11:46 AM
Have you tried a Nightmare bastard sword from CitW? I love it on my S&B tank! Granted, it doesn't paralyze, but it will neg level and PK!

yuda

Bolo_Grubb
03-15-2013, 01:13 PM
Have you tried a Nightmare bastard sword from CitW? I love it on my S&B tank! Granted, it doesn't paralyze, but it will neg level and PK!

yuda

Oh I do want one, I just have not been lucky enough to get one yet.

Random gen does not have improved. Only a select number of named weapons do. Most catered too rogues and rangers. I.e. daggers, shortswords and the like.

Thanks for the list, I guess if I wanted an Improved Paralyzing The epic time blade is my best option. Or more likely I will just continue to go with out on this toon