PDA

View Full Version : The Traveling Troubadors

Madae
02-26-2013, 04:48 PM
Would it be possible to make this quest a little more colorblind friendly? I can't for the life of me figure out which colors go to which doors the farther I get in. Greens and yellows, and then purples, blues and reds all look alike to me. Simple solution would be to put the name of the wheel underneath the thingies next to the door that show you what wheel is required for the door. All the wheels already have names, the door displays don't.

Also, it would help if there was some kind of prompt that said the door opened, because getting past the second set of wheels (green and yellow) required me to go to each wheel several times and then back to the door to check. Granted, I probably made that one a little more difficult than it needed to be (since there were only two wheels to use), because I didn't quite understand what was going on there at first. A clear sound of the door opening would have been really helpful.

LordPiglet
02-26-2013, 04:53 PM
Would it be possible to make this quest a little more colorblind friendly? I can't for the life of me figure out which colors go to which doors the farther I get in. Greens and yellows, and then purples, blues and reds all look alike to me. Simple solution would be to put the name of the wheel underneath the thingies next to the door that show you what wheel is required for the door. All the wheels already have names.

They have adjusted it, if you notice by each sign, there is a dot pattern around it 1-5 dots iirc. I just look at the corresponding number of dots (although I actually have some of them memorized). They also added the orange and purple wheels so that you can skip the 2 blues, red and yellow to open that last gate. Those dots were put there specifically for us color blind people.

For the first gate, just watch to see when it opens, you can do the same for the 2nd if you've turned the first wheel correctly, and the third only if the purple wheel is next to the gate.

Madae
02-26-2013, 04:54 PM
I see. I didn't know what the dots were for. I just kept looking at the colors and then spinning the wheel I thought it matched.