PDA

View Full Version : I'm baaaaack!

Chauncey1
02-22-2013, 10:30 AM
I know you all missed me so very much.

I actually got a real computer now, and it is like a different game.

And GH is now epic apparently. Very cool.

sebastianosmith
02-22-2013, 10:33 AM
YEAH! Let non sequitur commence! :D

teh_meh
02-22-2013, 10:38 AM
Why do you not understand that General Forums is not your personal blog? This has been brought to your attention 10 times but you persist.

Chauncey1
02-22-2013, 10:45 AM
Why do you not understand that General Forums is not your personal blog? This has been brought to your attention 10 times but you persist.

Well, you won't have to worry about it.
I will be keeping my future posts to a minimum, and will not be up to my old ways.
Just am a bit excited to be able to play again.
It's been like 6 months or so.

JamnJD
02-22-2013, 10:50 AM
Welcome back :)

I actually enjoy your posts, although you've been on the dark side l8tely. But I understand.

I'm looking for the red carpet now for ya :)

And gratz on the new hardware. You're still gonna get some lag at times tho lol

...J

Chauncey1
02-22-2013, 11:07 AM
Welcome back :)

I actually enjoy your posts, although you've been on the dark side l8tely. But I understand.

I'm looking for the red carpet now for ya :)

And gratz on the new hardware. You're still gonna get some lag at times tho lol

...J

Thank ya!
They do have a point though. My history here is a bit too facebooky. Kinda embarrassing actually, lol.

But anyway...this rig I've got....a Frankenstein machine that my IT guy built for me...whoa...
I've never had a dedicated gaming pc before.
It's got all sorts of shiny doohickies and widgets with copper cooling pipes and fins and fans out the wazoo.

And I'm sure I'll get some lag, but now it won't be because of my system.
My graphics card has as much RAM as my old laptop did.

I am SO stoked. This has been a long wait.

Missing_Minds
02-22-2013, 11:17 AM
I actually got a real computer now, and it is like a different game.
The pre and post are quite drastic, aren't they. *chuckles* Enjoy the refound new shiney.

danotmano1998
02-22-2013, 11:18 AM
Tarhooties.

That is all.
:)

Inferno346
02-22-2013, 11:21 AM

Dark? Cooking desomorphine every three hours because heroin is too expensive in your dying industrial town in central Russia? Supplementing your starvation diet with rat meat because it helps prevent pellagra as you are worked to death in a North Korean labor camp? Where's the darkness here, in posts about squishy rogues and tarhooties? I need a hell of a lot more darkness than this...

Also you should spell it "lately". Why would you do that? It takes longer to type it your way.

Chauncey1
02-22-2013, 11:42 AM
The pre and post are quite drastic, aren't they. *chuckles* Enjoy the refound new shiney.

Oh my yes.
The difference in the loading screen times alone is jaw dropping, lol.
And the game just looks so darn gorgeous with this rig...

Chauncey1
02-22-2013, 11:42 AM
Tarhooties.

That is all.
:)

LMAO!

Tarhooties indeed!

Gawna
02-22-2013, 12:09 PM
Why do you hate us?

Miow
02-22-2013, 12:17 PM
Well, you won't have to worry about it.
I will be keeping my future posts to a minimum, and will not be up to my old ways.
Just am a bit excited to be able to play again.
It's been like 6 months or so.

Don't you worry about the meh he is well meh...and your not his personal scratching post.

Welcome back! Have fun post freely and as often as you like.

kierg10
02-22-2013, 12:19 PM
JFTR: I liked your posts, they were like facebook posts that weren't boring :D

Chauncey1
02-22-2013, 01:22 PM
Don't you worry about the meh he is well meh...and your not his personal scratching post.

Chauncey1
02-22-2013, 01:25 PM
JFTR: I liked your posts, they were like facebook posts that weren't boring :D

Hehehe, thanks, I guess I could have posted those annoying "chain letter" posts.

If you don't copy and paste this to your bio, your mule will get deleted....or some **** like that.

Stormraiser
02-22-2013, 04:20 PM
Dark? Cooking desomorphine every three hours because heroin is too expensive in your dying industrial town in central Russia?

Umm. No... Krokodil

JamnJD
02-22-2013, 06:07 PM
Also you should spell it "lately". Why would you do that? It takes longer to type it your way.

Just being different i guess. Doesn't take me 2oo long to type it that way <wink>

...J

Inferno346
02-22-2013, 08:10 PM
Umm. No... Krokodil

I'm not sure what you are implying? (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Desomorphine#.22Krokodil.22)

Mudcnd
02-22-2013, 08:39 PM

^ this

Mudcnd
02-22-2013, 08:40 PM

Haven't been around long have you..