PDA

View Full Version : Monster Manual 3 rewards

wiliamsane
02-21-2013, 10:57 AM
I quite like idea of monster manual , it is a nice adition to the game.

Since i am premium player i had to buy volume 2 (and now 3). Volume One and Two have quite great rewards (up to 500tp and 10 jewels of fortune) It is not simple task to obtain those rewards , but it is posible to do so .

Volume III might bring only up to 40 Astral shards , which is sad joke compared to the Vol 1 and 2 . True is they have reduced number of monsters needed to slay (wise move) but even with this change reduced rewards are bad

I bought Vol 3 yesterday with expectations it will have same or at least similar rewards to the previous ones . Now i feel little cheated with it . I donĀ“t want to argue over TPs spent on MM 3 but if next Volumes will have similar rewards as this one , i will not spent TP on them .. And who knows .. there may be 5-10 more Volumes and that is lot of TP

I guess i am not alone with these feelings , with this change Monster manual lost its value for me

-Elenbril Sane of Thelanis

dynahawk
02-21-2013, 11:47 AM
I will really miss not getting some TP back from the MM. This was one of the main reasons I justified the purchase of MMII. I will probably get MMIII because of the 250 tp from the down time, but after that I am not sure.

btolson
02-21-2013, 12:10 PM
This is the first confirmation I've had that there are no TP rewards for MM3. I can safely say I won't be purchasing it any time soon... perhaps some day when there is a crazy sale on it.

CaptainSpacePony
02-21-2013, 01:06 PM
The OP captured my thoughts exactly

nibel
02-21-2013, 08:23 PM
I just hate that we have zero account-based Hunter deeds. Other than that...

There is a pet beholder there. My expense is justified.

Seikojin
02-23-2013, 03:00 PM
I also hear there are many exp bonuses from MM3... I haven't torn mine apart yet to find out, but I got it right away. Any exp boosting is a value expense to me.

DocBenway
02-23-2013, 06:31 PM
What the OP said. Astral Shards were already an Astral Diamond price hike in TP when they removed the cheaper 100AD bundle and you have to pay more TP for the same amount (500) of shards.

With 2 minor additions. One of fact and one of sentiment.
1) TP rewards can be used account wide and earned on each server, Shards are server locked to the server they are earned on.

2) Screw Astral Shards. Sideways. With something big and angular.

wiliamsane
02-24-2013, 07:53 AM
There is a pet beholder there. My expense is justified.
Beholder and fire elemental pet can lead only into one thing ... there will be 2 more of them in store .. soon

I dont get why we should have only 1/3 of posible rewards for same price (lets calculate: 500tp plus jewels worth of 200tp versus 40 shard worth of 240tp (for 100pcs bundle) ) Also value of Astral shards is controversial at this state of game - Gold seal hireling , destiny resets or repairs ? No thanks.
Same for VIPs , they can count this as reduction of one of their "perks"

1) TP rewards can be used account wide and earned on each server
I admit this might be problem , but i have never dealt with another servers .. and even name Account deeds leads into assumption that rewards will be for account not for server .. maybe better rewards should be moved into last top tiers to discourage posible farmers , and if someone farm it it would be well deserved.