PDA

View Full Version : Multiple Greensteel

Nordenfeldt
02-20-2013, 03:04 AM
So, apparently you can only have one greensteel item without some cleansing thing. Weapons though dont count. So can you have multiple greensteel weapons? Can I dual weild greensteel rapiers without this whole cleansing thing?

Dandonk
02-20-2013, 03:08 AM
Green steel weapons do not need to be cleansed, so feel free to dualwield to your heart's desire.

1Soulless1
02-20-2013, 03:57 AM
So, apparently you can only have one greensteel item without some cleansing thing. Weapons though dont count. So can you have multiple greensteel weapons? Can I dual weild greensteel rapiers without this whole cleansing thing?

You can have one GS item on at a time because of the 'taint of shavarath'. If you complete 20 shrouds on the end reward table there will be a item called a Stone of Cleansing. Using it and a GS item in a alter of devastation (the T3 once I believe) and a high energy call you can clean the item so you can wear GS items at once.

I have found GS items are amazing for lvl'ing up a TR. It's almost like turning /godmode on for a while. If you don't plan on Tr'ing GS looses a lot of its luster when you get into the epic levels but its one saving grace is the customization you can do with it. You can tailor it to fit your toons needs.

I have found on my arti I don't even bank lvl's up to 12 just so I can get my con-opp cloak, earth guard goggles and my GS repeaters. LitII is so much fun at lower levels. I have a VacII just because I like turning stuff into gems, and I am making a triple positive for wiz king because I think a triple positive and Hand of the Tomb's will be most amusing in there.