PDA

View Full Version : What fighter PRE to splash?

Sarzor
02-15-2013, 09:23 AM
So, for a new toon to try something different and novel (and maybe craptacularly gimpy), I was looking at a fighter/barb with a cleric splash with a focus on soloing.

One of the ideas I was giving some thought to was a 7/7/6 barb/cleric/fighter, where I wouldn't be raging, but would be two-handed fighting. I plan to take radiant servant obviously, but was giving thought to whether kensai or stalwart defender would be more valuable. Kensai gives me dps at the cost of two feats, and SD gives me some dodge (due to prereq) and survivability at the cost of 1 feat as I'll already be taking toughness.

Pretty much, running around with power attack, how much better is one than the other? Will I have to-hit issues from being in SD stance? How much of an HP increase is it? Is the increase only on base HP, or will I be getting 33 hp from greater false life or improvements on my enhancements?

Battlehawke
02-15-2013, 09:40 AM
Just a few thoughts got you. While I usually preach "build what u like and make it work" your thoughts for this build are going to be a little tough. You are going to be able to do a lot of good things with a very low capability and not a lot of potential to excel. Have you thought about?

1) Half Elf Dilly of Cleric for use of Cleric Scrolls and then maybe a combination of just Ftr and Barb?

2) A combination of Ftr and Barb with a splash of Rog or Artie for UMD and scroll usage?

3) maybe going Fvs or Pally instead and staying DPS focused while having some healing potential?

4) even going 18/2 Clr/Ftr would be better, even if completly DPS oriented and running with Radiant Aura and THF'ing or wielding a big weapon.

I could see a 18/2 Clr/Ftr in Heavy Armor with like 18,10,16,10,14,12 depending on you starting build points and having Toughness, Evocation, THF X3, Cleave, Great Cleave, Power Attack, Imp Crit Slashing, Empower Healing, Quicken and Overwhelming Crit. Running around in Fury or Dreadnaught Epic Destiny with Twists from the other could add some significant melee DPS. Not the most "optimal" build but it would work. Take quicken early though, so your spells don't get interrupted.

Sarzor
02-15-2013, 10:22 AM
I think in many ways I agree with you in that this build will look considerably better on paper than in reality, however let me explain what I was looking for:
1) Easy spell-based healing. Looking for something while likely suboptimal is easy to play.
2) Barbarian past life. Thinking forward to TRing this character potentially, I want to get barbarian out of the way while the xp required is low.

Was also thinking 13/7 or 11/9 barb/cleric, but raging gets rid of active healing, etc so was leaning towards not building something rage-heavy, and the extra fighter feats are helpful.

FuzzyDuck81
02-15-2013, 10:28 AM
If you're not planning on raging, barbarian is a big mistake, as that's kind of the point :)

By the looks of it, you're after a self sufficient 2handed fighter with a bunch of handy extra feats? The suggestions above are good, and i'd add the suggestion of a 12 favoured soul/6 fighter/2monk - i have one of these myself, a dwarf (he uses heavy armour, dwarven axe & shield with shield mastery & 2hander feats.. the monk levels were basically for the bonus feats rather than the evasion), he's self sufficient, dishes out decent dps in a fight & can take a beating.. i tend to think of him as the "alternative" paladin :) Solid for soling & is great at contributing in a group as emergency support, generalised melee or even as a tank if required.

A similar build using purely 2handers (ditch the 2nd shield mastery feat in favour of something else, though 1st would be necessary for stalwart defender to increase durability as tier1 kensai isn't all that great) for greater overall DPS would be very solid too... for race either dwarf (durable), human (extra feat & yummy healing amp boosts), half elf (monk dilly for even more healing amp or paladin for saves, especially if wearing light armour to keep evasion would be the ideal ones, maybe even sorc for arcane scroll & wand use without dilly) or half orc (pure damage-dealing) would probably be your best bet.

Battlehawke
02-15-2013, 10:42 AM
Well if you just want a self sufficient THF barbarian build then go 12 barb/8 rogue and Max out UMD. Focus on str and con. You will have self healing (when not raged) with heal ing scrolls and wands.

Or go with Helf cleric dilly on a barbarian. Do you have access to Helf?

Sarzor
02-15-2013, 11:00 AM
Unfortunately no helf, horc, monk, or artificer.

The fvs looks interesting, and could just switch out the monk levels for rogue.

The 18/2 cleric fighter for some reason seems gimped on dps, but it certainly would be easy to play, so that is a possibility. Worse comes to worse, I change my mind and just make him an evoker. I don't think he'll have trouble finding groups.

UMD-healing through scrolls or wands I think is out of the question for this build as I've done several lives on another toon doing so and just can't quite seem to get the hang of it. It's great for between fights, but mid-fight I just couldn't get the hang of it. This toon is really meant to be a laid back toon, with some dps through THF but also able to heal themselves without too much of a hassle.

unbongwah
02-15-2013, 11:00 AM
1) Easy spell-based healing. Looking for something while likely suboptimal is easy to play.
Spell-based heals scale with class level; with only 7 cleric lvls you aren't gonna be pumping out much healing by lvl 20 (or even lvl 12).

Sarzor
02-15-2013, 11:13 AM
Spell-based heals scale with class level; with only 7 cleric lvls you aren't gonna be pumping out much healing by lvl 20 (or even lvl 12).

I guess the question I have is whether it is enough to solo or keep myself alive and useful in groups. I don't expect to be doing alot of healing others other than in emergencies.

oliocean
02-15-2013, 11:31 AM
If you just want the Barb past life then another option would be 12 barb / 6 Fighter / 2 Rouge

With additional Barb skill points you can max UMD, DD and Search.

Sarzor
02-15-2013, 11:35 AM
If you just want the Barb past life then another option would be 12 barb / 6 Fighter / 2 Rouge

With additional Barb skill points you can max UMD, DD and Search.

I reiterate, lazy ---> spell-healing

On a more TRed toon with better gear, there's alot more room for changes, but was looking for a simpler case here.

EarlofPain
02-15-2013, 11:52 AM
If you want to get barbarian out of the way but want something to "flavor" him and give him some form of self healing do a splash or even a full lvl 6 dip into bard. I agree that if you aren't using rage in groups then you aren't working to your full potential. However for solo stuff I can total see skipping out on the blind fury style.

Even one level of bard gives you a handful of cure light wounds between shrines. Low end sp pots are plentiful. Even better is you have access to healing wands with no UMD needed. Including the cure critical ones. The splash will lower your to hit by one for taking a non melee class (BAB is 2/3 rounded down) however you get songs that will give you a +1 to hit and damage for a few minutes. Net loss is a few hps which barbs don't seem to have to worry about.

If you want to go deeper you can pick up Warchanter at level six. This will get you another rage, Iron Skin chant (DR5/-), and some more buffing type spells. Your DC's will suck so attack spells will be pointless. However it saves inventory space by not needing pots of rage, heroism, invisiblity, or blur. All useful to drop on hirelings. You also have enough 1st level spells to add in exp retreat and free up a gear slot because you don't need striding. Not to meantion being able to spam grease through the entire quest and no one thinking the barbarian could be doing it.

Battlehawke
02-15-2013, 12:03 PM
Hmmmmmmmmm.

Barb past life with easy healing......

Why not just do what you want and get a hireling healer?

Unfortunately, the only easy spell casting heals in ddo are WF with sorcerer or wizzie, FVS, or Clr. Scroll healing with UMD or Helf dilly is not so complicated. There are obviously other ways, but those are the simplest.

If healing were easy (& being successful at it), then there would be a lot more healers in ddo. Being a Barbarian is about as lazy as you can get in DDO as far as classes go. Just get a hurling and pretend you are a bulldozer... albeit a lazy bulldozer...

Fedora
02-15-2013, 12:06 PM
Okay, let me see if got this. Your goals:

1. Self healing and some group healing, but not as your primary function.
2. Easy solo.
3. Healing from spells, not UMD or scrolls.
4. Get barbarian past life out of the way.

Okay, here is a suggestion. Do whatever split you like and only take 6 levels of barbarian. At level 20, use a +5 Heart of Wood to LR, and change 5 levels of (whatever) into 5 levels of barabarian. That gives to 11 levels of barbarian, and your barb past life is over. :)

Dielzen
02-15-2013, 12:39 PM
9barb/9clr/2rog = evasion plus barb PL and you can self-heal with burst in a pinch and use scrolls between fights, not to mention you get some useful buffs

Sarzor
02-17-2013, 11:23 PM
9barb/9clr/2rog = evasion plus barb PL and you can self-heal with burst in a pinch and use scrolls between fights, not to mention you get some useful buffs

Not a bad idea actually...

Main question would be whether my reflex save would be high enough to actually be useful.

Quickly drew this up: Thoughts?

Character Generated Using: DDO Character Generator (http://www.ddochargen.com)
Direct Link to Build: http://www.ddochargen.com/home.aspx?build=43024

Barbarian 9 / Cleric 9 / Rogue 2
Male Human - True Neutral
__________________________________________________ ______________

LEVEL 1
Race Selected: Male Human
Alignment Selected: True Neutral
Class Selected: Rogue (Rogue 1)
Abilities Raised: STR: 17, CON: 16, INT: 11, WIS: 10, CHA: 15
Skills Ranks Raised: Balance +4 (4), Disable Device +4 (4),
Haggle +4 (4), Jump +4 (4), Open Lock +4 (4), Search +4 (4),
Spot +4 (4), Tumble +4 (4), UMD +4 (4)
Feats Selected: Power Attack, Cleave

LEVEL 2:
Class Selected: Barbarian (Barbarian 1 / Rogue 1)
Skills Ranks Raised: Disable Device +1 (5),
Search +1 (5), UMD +0.5 (4.5)

LEVEL 3:
Class Selected: Cleric (Barbarian 1 / Cleric 1 / Rogue 1)
Skills Ranks Raised: Concentration +3 (3)
Feats Selected: Empower Healing SpellTomes Applied: STR: +1,
DEX: +1, CON: +1, INT: +1, WIS: +1, CHA: +1

LEVEL 4:
Class Selected: Cleric (Cleric 2 / Barbarian 1 / Rogue 1)
Abilities Raised: STR: 19
Skills Ranks Raised: Concentration +4 (7)

LEVEL 5:
Class Selected: Cleric (Cleric 3 / Barbarian 1 / Rogue 1)
Skills Ranks Raised: Disable Device +1 (6), Search +1 (6)

LEVEL 6:
Class Selected: Cleric (Cleric 4 / Barbarian 1 / Rogue 1)
Skills Ranks Raised: Disable Device +1 (7), Search +1 (7)
Feats Selected: Great Cleave

LEVEL 7:
Class Selected: Cleric (Cleric 5 / Barbarian 1 / Rogue 1)
Skills Ranks Raised: Disable Device +1 (8),
Search +1 (8)Tomes Applied: STR: +2, DEX: +2,
CON: +2, INT: +2, WIS: +2, CHA: +2

LEVEL 8:
Class Selected: Cleric (Cleric 6 / Barbarian 1 / Rogue 1)
Abilities Raised: STR: 21
Skills Ranks Raised: Concentration +4 (11)

LEVEL 9:
Class Selected: Cleric (Cleric 7 / Barbarian 1 / Rogue 1)
Skills Ranks Raised: Concentration +1 (12),
Disable Device +1 (9), UMD +0.5 (5)
Feats Selected: Toughness

LEVEL 10:
Class Selected: Cleric (Cleric 8 / Barbarian 1 / Rogue 1)
Skills Ranks Raised: Disable Device +1 (10), Search +1 (9)

LEVEL 11:
Class Selected: Rogue (Cleric 8 / Rogue 2 / Barbarian 1)
Skills Ranks Raised: Balance +1 (5), Disable Device +4 (14),
Search +5 (14)Tomes Applied: STR: +3, DEX: +3,
CON: +3, INT: +3, WIS: +3, CHA: +3

LEVEL 12:
Class Selected: Cleric (Cleric 9 / Rogue 2 / Barbarian 1)
Abilities Raised: STR: 23
Skills Ranks Raised: Concentration +3 (15),
Disable Device +1 (15)
Feats Selected: Improved Critical (Slashing)

LEVEL 13:
Class Selected: Barbarian (Cleric 9 / Barbarian 2 / Rogue 2)
Skills Ranks Raised: Disable Device +1 (16),
Open Lock +0.5 (4.5), Search +2 (16)

LEVEL 14:
Class Selected: Barbarian (Cleric 9 / Barbarian 3 / Rogue 2)
Skills Ranks Raised: Balance +1 (6), Disable Device +1 (17),
Open Lock +0.5 (5), Search +1 (17)

LEVEL 15:
Class Selected: Barbarian (Cleric 9 / Barbarian 4 / Rogue 2)
Skills Ranks Raised: Balance +1 (7), Disable Device +1 (18),
Jump +1 (5), Search +1 (18)
Feats Selected: Maximize SpellTomes Applied: WIS: +4

LEVEL 16:
Class Selected: Barbarian (Cleric 9 / Barbarian 5 / Rogue 2)
Abilities Raised: STR: 24
Skills Ranks Raised: Disable Device +1 (19),
Open Lock +1.5 (6.5), Search +1 (19)

LEVEL 17:
Class Selected: Barbarian (Cleric 9 / Barbarian 6 / Rogue 2)
Skills Ranks Raised: Disable Device +1 (20),
Open Lock +1.5 (8), Search +1 (20)

LEVEL 18:
Class Selected: Barbarian (Cleric 9 / Barbarian 7 / Rogue 2)
Skills Ranks Raised: Balance +1 (8), Disable Device +1 (21),
Jump +1 (6), Search +1 (21)
Feats Selected: Quicken Spell

LEVEL 19:
Class Selected: Barbarian (Cleric 9 / Barbarian 8 / Rogue 2)
Skills Ranks Raised: Balance +1 (9), Disable Device +1 (22),
Jump +1 (7), Search +1 (22)

LEVEL 20:
Class Selected: Barbarian (Barbarian 9 / Cleric 9 / Rogue 2)
Abilities Raised: STR: 25
Skills Ranks Raised: Balance +1 (10), Disable Device +1 (23),
Jump +1 (8), Search +1 (23)
Equipment Mods Changed To: HP: 75, SP: 350,
STR: 6, CON: 9, CHA: 6, FORT: 100
Enhancements Selected: Barbarian Power Attack I,
Cleric Life Magic I, Human Improved Recovery I, Improved Heal I,
Barbarian Toughness I, Barbarian Constitution I, Racial Toughness I,
Cleric Divine Vitality I, Rogue Sneak Attack Training I,
Cleric Wand and Scroll Mastery I, Improved Heal II,
Cleric Life Magic II, Cleric Prayer of Life I, Cleric Prayer of Incredible Life I,
Cleric Improved Turning I, Cleric Radiant Servant I,
Cleric Extra Turning I, Human Improved Recovery II,
Racial Toughness II, Barbarian Power Attack II, Cleric Prayer of Life II,
Cleric Life Magic III, Cleric Prayer of Incredible Life II,
Cleric Extra Turning II, Barbarian Toughness II, Barbarian Power Attack III,
Human Improved Recovery III, Barbarian Toughness III,
Human Adaptability Strength I, Barbarian Sprint Boost I,
Cleric Divine Might I, Cleric Extra Turning III, Rogue Improved Trap Sense I,
Human Greater Adaptability Constitution I, Racial Toughness III,
Cleric Improved Empower Healing I, Human Versatility I,
Human Versatility II, Human Versatility III, Cleric Smiting I,
Cleric Prayer of Smiting I, Cleric Prayer of Incredible Smiting I
Stats at End of Level 20:
HP:569 SP:806 AC:10 FORT:122 REFL:9 WILL:11 BAB:+17/+17/+22/+27
STR:32(+11) DEX:11(0) CON:30(+10) INT:14(+2) WIS:14(+2) CHA:24(+7)
Balance:10, Bluff:7, Concentration:25, Diplomacy:7,
Disable Device:25, Haggle:11, Heal:4, Hide:0, Intimidate:7,
Jump:19, Listen:2, Move Silently:0, Open Lock:8, Perform: n/a,
Repair:2, Search:25, Spot:6, Swim:11, Tumble:4, UMD:12

Jingwei
02-18-2013, 12:30 AM
I did Barb 7/ Cleric 7/ Rogue 6 for barb past life. However this relied on having helf monk dilly to have a high healing amp (1.3 human x 1.2 helf monk x 1.05 paladin past life x 1.3 3pos GS sword x 1.1 ship ~= 2.34), so I could self (maximized) cure critical for around 240? HP.

With the changes to spell stacking, I'm not sure what cure critical would get you.

MRMechMan
02-18-2013, 01:25 AM
I did 10sorc/10 barb, twice.

Sands/GH are as easy as it gets (10sorc/3-5 barb=FAST), orchard pretty easy, elite vale doable but takes gear/skill if solo. Reavers not too bad...IQ hp bloat tends to be a pain if solo+elite. Amrath hards doable...solo+elite might be asking much.

But, if you are using xp tome and pots, you are capping in vale anyway.

10 sorc is enough nuking/healing to get it done.

Ayseifn
02-18-2013, 02:51 AM
I think I did 7 barb/7 bard/6 rogue for mine, maybe 6 fighter or ranger can't remember. The point is 7 bard is arguably better as you get fascinate, songs, some minor buffs like haste/displace, exp retreat and blur, UMD as a class skill for heal scrolling and only really lose out on bursts and get CSW insteal of CCW.

Mastikator
02-18-2013, 03:49 AM
Not a bad idea actually...

Main question would be whether my reflex save would be high enough to actually be useful.[snip]
With a parasitic breastplate with +10 reflex, yes. With trap sense from barb and improved uncanny you'll easily be able to evade elite traps. Put 14 points into Int and you'll be a competent trapsmith and never have to worry about getting a trapsmith in those trap-heavy quests, max Disable Device, use Trap Finding spell from cleric side to bump up Search.

TheGuyYouKnow
02-18-2013, 04:38 AM
first life solo is easy for a barbarian as long as your doing hard streak instead of elite, i'm going to say 12barb/7 cleric/1 fighter you will have access to cure critical wounds as a spell and 80% use on heal scroll if you run out of sp or need the health burst

Human - 12 barbarian 7 cleric 1 fighter

levels in order
1-4 barb
5-10 cleric
11 fighter
12-20 barb

starting stats
str 18
dex 8
con 16
int 10
wis 8
cha 12(with a +2 tome will get you divine might I to get +2 damage for 1 min)

Feats in order
1 cleave + toughness or power attack
2 toughness or power attack
6 great cleave
9 empower heal
11 (fighter) improved crit
12 thf
15 I thf
18 g thf

i thew this into a character generator to look at enhancement points and seems that you will have a few extra points to spend on less useful things if you don't bother going for frenzied berserker but if you do decide to take it you miss out on a little bit of hp, heal amp and healing spell power.
so its up to you if you want that 3rd cleave or more survivability. should have about 480 hp and 500 sp without gs at level 20 cure crit heals for about 80 without empower heal if you have a devotion ring or such so that's 2000 hp stored away +wands, pots, scrolls, savant burst and unyielding sov

ima just point out the bigger advantages of each level and you can decide if another way is better yourself.
Barbarian
8 barb - 3% dodge, 3dr-, +2 reflex vs traps, barb power attack II, barb +2dr enhancement, barb toughness III, sprint boost
11 barb - 3% dodge, 4dr-, +3 reflex vs traps
12 barb - 4% dodge, 4dr-, +4 saves vs traps, +1 all saves, supreme cleave if you take the frenzied berserker enhancement
14 barb - 4% dodge, 5dr-, +4 saves vs traps, +1 all saves
16 barb - 5% dodge, 5dr-, +5 saves vs traps

Cleric
1 cleric - access to all cure wands with no fail use
5 cleric - access to level 3 spells (cure serious)
6 cleric - radiant savant for a heal with no SP,+2 attack and damage from divine favor, +1 all saves
7 cleric - access to level 4 spells (deathward, freedom, cure critical), 80% heal scroll
9 cleric - access to level 5 spells (divine punishment, true seeing, protect from elements) and a 4th level 4 spell(divine power), 90% heal scroll

Fighter (bonus feats at 1,2,4,6,8,...)
1 fighter - haste boost I
2 fighter - strength enhancement +1
4 fighter - haste boost II, +2 damage with chosen weapon feat
6 fighter - kensai, +2 damage(thf) on chosen weapon type enhancement, +1 all saves
8 fighter - haste boost III, +1 damage with chosen weapon enhancement, +1 all saves

Syrrah
02-18-2013, 07:08 AM
OP, when I saw your question my first thought was: "This guy is getting a Barb life out of the way".

I took following build for my barb life: Barb 12 / Rang 6 / Rog 2. If I remember correctly he was human for the extra feat, skill point and enhancement boni.

This guy has: evasion, good saves, Ram's Might buff, access to cure light/medium/serious wands, good HP, trap skills, Cleave, Supreme Cleave, range skills and dodge (through feats). At lvl 18 you can UMD heal scrolls and cure critical wands. Very survivable but to be sure I usually had a cleric hireling following me.

I built him for 2WF to get the most of his ranger feats and because I have a lot of Kopeshes laying around anyway (vorpal + paralyzing rule heroic trash fights). The 6 ranger + 2 rogue levels gave more than enough skill points to max search, disable and UMD with a small investment in INT. I solo'd most of the time but also often joined groups looking for a trapper or DPS.

Only in Epics did he start to lose power and pure Barb's started surpassing him in power. But in heroics he constantly lead the kill rates on the lying xp screen.

The Barb 12 / Rog 8 could also work and gives better saves and sneak attack, but I shudder thinking of his HP and feats will be very tight (losing out on dodge).

Sarzor
02-18-2013, 08:02 AM
With a parasitic breastplate with +10 reflex, yes. With trap sense from barb and improved uncanny you'll easily be able to evade elite traps. Put 14 points into Int and you'll be a competent trapsmith and never have to worry about getting a trapsmith in those trap-heavy quests, max Disable Device, use Trap Finding spell from cleric side to bump up Search.

Went down this path as I've played a few rogue-splashed evasion toons recently and I thought it might be fun to do another, except with better healing. Thoughts?

Character Generated Using: DDO Character Generator (http://www.ddochargen.com)

Barbarian 9 / Cleric 9 / Rogue 2
Male Human - True Neutral

LEVEL 1
Race Selected: Male Human
Alignment Selected: True Neutral
Class Selected: Rogue (Rogue 1)
Abilities Raised: STR: 17, CON: 16, INT: 13, WIS: 10, CHA: 14
Skills Ranks Raised: Balance +4 (4), Bluff +4 (4),
Concentration +2 (2), Disable Device +4 (4), Jump +4 (4),
Open Lock +4 (4), Search +4 (4), Spot +4 (4), Tumble +4 (4),
UMD +4 (4)
Feats Selected: Power Attack, Cleave

LEVEL 2:
Class Selected: Barbarian (Barbarian 1 / Rogue 1)
Skills Ranks Raised: Disable Device +1 (5),
Search +1 (5), UMD +1 (5)

LEVEL 3:
Class Selected: Cleric (Barbarian 1 / Cleric 1 / Rogue 1)
Skills Ranks Raised: Concentration +4 (6)
Feats Selected: Empower Healing SpellTomes Applied: STR: +1,
DEX: +1, CON: +1, INT: +1, WIS: +1, CHA: +1

LEVEL 4:
Class Selected: Cleric (Cleric 2 / Barbarian 1 / Rogue 1)
Abilities Raised: STR: 19
Skills Ranks Raised: Concentration +1 (7), Disable Device +1 (6),
Search +1 (6)

LEVEL 5:
Class Selected: Cleric (Cleric 3 / Barbarian 1 / Rogue 1)
Skills Ranks Raised: Concentration +1 (8), Disable Device +1 (7),
Search +1 (7)

LEVEL 6:
Class Selected: Cleric (Cleric 4 / Barbarian 1 / Rogue 1)
Skills Ranks Raised: Concentration +1 (9), Disable Device +1 (8),
Search +1 (8)
Feats Selected: Great Cleave

LEVEL 7:
Class Selected: Cleric (Cleric 5 / Barbarian 1 / Rogue 1)
Skills Ranks Raised: Concentration +1 (10),
Disable Device +1 (9), Search +1 (9)Tomes Applied: STR: +2,
DEX: +2, CON: +2, INT: +2, WIS: +2, CHA: +2

LEVEL 8:
Class Selected: Cleric (Cleric 6 / Barbarian 1 / Rogue 1)
Abilities Raised: STR: 21
Skills Ranks Raised: Concentration +1 (11),
Disable Device +1 (10), Search +1 (10)

LEVEL 9:
Class Selected: Cleric (Cleric 7 / Barbarian 1 / Rogue 1)
Skills Ranks Raised: Concentration +1 (12),
Disable Device +1 (11), Search +1 (11)
Feats Selected: Toughness

LEVEL 10:
Class Selected: Cleric (Cleric 8 / Barbarian 1 / Rogue 1)
Skills Ranks Raised: Concentration +1 (13),
Disable Device +1 (12), Search +1 (12)

LEVEL 11:
Class Selected: Rogue (Cleric 8 / Rogue 2 / Barbarian 1)
Skills Ranks Raised: Balance +2 (6), Disable Device +2 (14),
Open Lock +5 (9), Search +2 (14)Tomes Applied: STR: +3,
DEX: +3, CON: +3, INT: +3, WIS: +3, CHA: +3

LEVEL 12:
Class Selected: Cleric (Cleric 9 / Rogue 2 / Barbarian 1)
Abilities Raised: STR: 23
Skills Ranks Raised: Concentration +2 (15),
Disable Device +1 (15), Search +1 (15)
Feats Selected: Improved Critical (Slashing)

LEVEL 13:
Class Selected: Barbarian (Cleric 9 / Barbarian 2 / Rogue 2)
Skills Ranks Raised: Disable Device +1 (16),
Search +1 (16), UMD +2 (7)

LEVEL 14:
Class Selected: Barbarian (Cleric 9 / Barbarian 3 / Rogue 2)
Skills Ranks Raised: Disable Device +1 (17),
Search +1 (17), UMD +2 (9)

LEVEL 15:
Class Selected: Barbarian (Cleric 9 / Barbarian 4 / Rogue 2)
Skills Ranks Raised: Disable Device +1 (18),
Search +1 (18), UMD +2 (11)
Feats Selected: Maximize SpellTomes Applied: WIS: +4

LEVEL 16:
Class Selected: Barbarian (Cleric 9 / Barbarian 5 / Rogue 2)
Abilities Raised: STR: 24
Skills Ranks Raised: Disable Device +1 (19),
Search +1 (19), UMD +2 (13)

LEVEL 17:
Class Selected: Barbarian (Cleric 9 / Barbarian 6 / Rogue 2)
Skills Ranks Raised: Disable Device +1 (20),
Search +1 (20), UMD +2 (15)

LEVEL 18:
Class Selected: Barbarian (Cleric 9 / Barbarian 7 / Rogue 2)
Skills Ranks Raised: Disable Device +1 (21),
Search +1 (21), UMD +2 (17)
Feats Selected: Quicken Spell

LEVEL 19:
Class Selected: Barbarian (Cleric 9 / Barbarian 8 / Rogue 2)
Skills Ranks Raised: Disable Device +1 (22),
Search +1 (22), UMD +2 (19)

LEVEL 20:
Class Selected: Barbarian (Barbarian 9 / Cleric 9 / Rogue 2)
Abilities Raised: STR: 25
Skills Ranks Raised: Disable Device +1 (23),
Search +1 (23), UMD +2 (21)
Equipment Mods Changed To: HP: 75, SP: 350,
STR: 6, CON: 9, WIS: 6, CHA: 6
Enhancements Selected: Cleric Life Magic I,
Cleric Divine Vitality I, Barbarian Sprint Boost I,
Human Improved Recovery I, Barbarian Toughness I, Cleric Wand and Scroll Mastery I,
Rogue Sneak Attack Training I, Racial Toughness I,
Barbarian Power Attack I, Cleric Life Magic II, Cleric Prayer of Life I,
Cleric Extra Turning I, Improved Heal I, Improved Heal II,
Cleric Improved Turning I, Cleric Prayer of Incredible Life I,
Cleric Radiant Servant I, Human Improved Recovery II,
Racial Toughness II, Barbarian Power Attack II, Barbarian Power Attack III,
Human Improved Recovery III, Barbarian Toughness II,
Human Versatility I, Human Versatility II, Cleric Extra Turning II,
Cleric Prayer of Incredible Life II, Cleric Life Magic III,
Cleric Prayer of Life II, Barbarian Power Rage I, Barbarian Damage Boost I,
Barbarian Damage Boost II, Barbarian Frenzied Berzerker I,
Cleric Extra Turning III, Cleric Energy of the Zealot I,
Human Adaptability Strength I, Barbarian Constitution I,
Human Greater Adaptability Constitution I, Racial Toughness III,
Barbarian Toughness III, Rogue Improved Trap Sense I
Stats at End of Level 20:
HP:569 SP:880 AC:10 FORT:22 REFL:9 WILL:14 BAB:+17/+17/+22/+27
STR:32(+11) DEX:11(0) CON:30(+10) INT:16(+3) WIS:20(+5) CHA:23(+6)
Balance:6, Bluff:10, Concentration:25, Diplomacy:6,
Disable Device:26, Haggle:6, Heal:7, Hide:0, Intimidate:6,
Jump:15, Listen:5, Move Silently:0, Open Lock:9, Perform: n/a,
Repair:3, Search:26, Spot:9, Swim:11, Tumble:4, UMD:27

Pay no attention to enhancements. Taking Radiant servant, some +damage mods, etc. Going to see how it plays and modify from there.