PDA

View Full Version : Weapon Kits, Armor Kits

Souless
02-10-2013, 10:40 AM
First I would like to discuss an issue (or 2) I have with armor kits. They don't call me the Bytcher for nuthin ;) Then I have a suggestion for weapons.

So, here we go:

1. Armor kits should be BTA. I should be able to buy my kit, then, move it around however I want. Now I know this will prob never happen because in a move that is so counter intuitive to u fellas at Turbine to actually try to NOT squeeze every possible dime outta everyone. U would actually make me spend more..because I could move kits around, and put them anywhere.

2. U could make armor kits for various armors apply to different armor types. ie make the plate skin for leather armor. I love some of the plate skins, but my evasion toon would NEVER wear plate. I would actually pay more for this...hint, hint.

Ok enough Bytchin....I don't know if this has been suggested, but I would like there to be weapon skins (just like armor skins) except for weapons. I think some of the weapons look so much better than other weapons. Anyway it could be a whole new revenue stream for u fellas to squeeze another dime from me ;)

The Bytcher~

ZeebaNeighba
02-10-2013, 01:07 PM
I might actually use other bows if they looked like my unwavering ardency.

gypsythief
02-10-2013, 01:22 PM
A while ago, Mr_Ed7 said:

I like the available helms that can mask whatever helm you are wearing.
I use the skull-helm, the top-hat and the ninja mask for separte toons.
I also love how I can wear various helms and the cosmetic helms mask them.

NOT so with the armor skins.
The armor skins LOCK on to that particular armor.
I would like to see the armor act more like the helms and be usable for a variety of armors thoughout the characters life.

Overall, more COSMETIC choices at a nominal (free) cost would be ideal.

Perhaps someday we can have a CLOAK or CAPE animation?

Essentially what you want (and me...)

To which QuartermasterX replied:

We are working on revising the cosmetic armor system. I will provide more details when they are available.

There's been no more details yet, but it sounds hopeful. You can find the thread here. (http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php?&postid=4846673)