PDA

View Full Version : Converting siberys dragonshards

Peter_Principle
02-09-2013, 03:42 PM
Am I doing this wrong? 1,000 at a time, and the graphic is slower than a granny on the interstate? Surely there is a quicker, more convenient way to convert my 50,000 SDs into the more condensed, purified and valuable versions. Or will this operation really require about the same number of clicks necessary to kill Harry with an eternal wand of magic missle?

Gremmlynn
02-09-2013, 11:00 PM
Pack a lunch, because that's the only way.

Jingwei
02-10-2013, 02:10 AM
It's also possible to use autohotkey (http://www.autohotkey.com/) to automate this, tough you'd have to write the script yourself.

Think there are scripts out there to automate sundering essences, so you could look at one of those as a template.

fco-karatekid
02-10-2013, 03:29 AM
Am I doing this wrong? 1,000 at a time, and the graphic is slower than a granny on the interstate? Surely there is a quicker, more convenient way to convert my 50,000 SDs into the more condensed, purified and valuable versions. Or will this operation really require about the same number of clicks necessary to kill Harry with an eternal wand of magic missle?

You've not experienced Crystal Cove yet, have ya?

All Turbine Devs have stock in Logitech is the only logical conclusion I can draw.

auntjobiska
02-10-2013, 04:21 AM
I find it best to do it more frequently for less time each time.

That sounds a bit suggestive tho! Sorry.

AJ

varusso
02-10-2013, 05:02 AM
I plant my 5 yr old in front of the computer and tell her to click the button every time it pops back up. Then I go do something else. Works for crystal cove and essence sundering as well. Also has the side benefit of keeping her occupied and happy for an hour or two, AND I dont have to fool with writing macro codes on a 3rd party app :cool:

As many of us has said repeatedly, turbine seriously needs to add in batch processing for all of these things. This is a stupid mechanic that should have been addressed long before now.