PDA

View Full Version : Questions regarding Reincarnation

LoneWolfie
02-03-2013, 12:16 AM
So i have been told that there is a free reincarnation available. Is this available only to characters made before a certain period of time???

Also wondering about lesser/greater reincarnation of a multiclass character. I understand without a +x heart you can't change class levels... but say a lvl 14 character does a lesser it's level progression was ro/ra/ra/art/art/art/art/art/art/ro/ra/ra/ro/ro could they for instance change what levels those classes were taken as... for instance change it to ro/ra/ra/ro/ro/ro/art/art/art/art/art/art/ra/ra???

any help is appreciated. ty for looking.

Hobgoblin
02-03-2013, 12:48 AM
So i have been told that there is a free reincarnation available. Is this available only to characters made before a certain period of time???

Also wondering about lesser/greater reincarnation of a multiclass character. I understand without a +x heart you can't change class levels... but say a lvl 14 character does a lesser it's level progression was ro/ra/ra/art/art/art/art/art/art/ro/ra/ra/ro/ro could they for instance change what levels those classes were taken as... for instance change it to ro/ra/ra/ro/ro/ro/art/art/art/art/art/art/ra/ra???

any help is appreciated. ty for looking.

the free reincarnation was for u16 i believe. the toons had to be made before then

for the order - you have to use a + heart ie: i have a 18fighter/2rogue and i did the 18 fighter first - i would have to use either a +1 heart and a +3 or use a +5. i switch out the first 2 levels of fighter say and then have to switch the last 2 levels of rogue. other wise you end up with a 16/4 fighter rogue

hope that helps and didnt just confuse you more

hob

LoneWolfie
02-03-2013, 12:50 AM
the free reincarnation was for u16 i believe. the toons had to be made before then

for the order - you have to use a + heart ie: i have a 18fighter/2rogue and i did the 18 fighter first - i would have to use either a +1 heart and a +3 or use a +5. i switch out the first 2 levels of fighter say and then have to switch the last 2 levels of rogue. other wise you end up with a 16/4 fighter rogue

hob

Clear as it can be. I figured it was that way mainly wanted confirmation. Thanks :)

Crazy-Freddy
02-03-2013, 06:57 AM

hob

Partly Wrong. The Free Lesser reincarnation is for any Toon. Made any time. It was just put in the game with U-14 MotU

Hobgoblin
02-03-2013, 10:16 AM
Partly Wrong. The Free Lesser reincarnation is for any Toon. Made any time. It was just put in the game with U-14 MotU

seriously? i thought that it was in the notes that it was only for toons made before the expansion

hob

Krelar
02-03-2013, 11:12 AM
seriously? i thought that it was in the notes that it was only for toons made before the expansion

hob

That's the way the release notes read as I recall but Tolero (I think maybe a different dev) posted later that it was going to be available to all toons from that point going forward.

bonscott87
02-03-2013, 11:24 AM
The free lesser is for any toon made at any time. I just did a free lesser on a toon I created about a month ago.

LordMond63
02-03-2013, 01:00 PM
Just an additional note on the free reincarnation....

At one time, if you reincarnated, you had no choice but to use the free one, even though the dialog gave you the option of using a HoW and thus saving the freebie. I reincarnated a character this past week and was able to use a store-bought HoW even though I had the freebie still available on that character. Not sure when this was 'fixed'- if that's the right word for it- but, hey, progress is progress.

Crazy-Freddy
02-03-2013, 04:57 PM

hob

I did a reincarnation on one that was made well after the X-Pac Because I made a Real Noob mistake.