PDA

View Full Version : BtC on equip

Terebinthia
02-02-2013, 07:10 PM
Dear Turbine.

Please, please, please, for the love of Pete, can we have a dialogue box for equipping BtC on Equip items?

No love right now, me

(why yes, I just managed to equip 2 by accident attempting to move the things to my shared bank and lagging a bit, sigh).

patang01
02-02-2013, 07:17 PM
Dear Turbine.

Please, please, please, for the love of Pete, can we have a dialogue box for equipping BtC on Equip items?

No love right now, me

(why yes, I just managed to equip 2 by accident attempting to move the things to my shared bank and lagging a bit, sigh).

I know it asks me in some instances but not always. There's a pattern but I haven't paid attention since I haven't done it by mistake yet.

Terebinthia
02-02-2013, 07:26 PM
I know it asks me in some instances but not always. There's a pattern but I haven't paid attention since I haven't done it by mistake yet.

I was on the airship at the bank. I wouldn't have minded but they were very nice items that became vendor trash *grump*

Machination
02-05-2013, 09:25 AM
I am going to raise the real issue which is:

PLEASE stop making all this BTCoE random gear. Raid gear...OK. All other loot please stop it.

Bank issues are enough to deal with after purchasing all possible bank slots you have sell me. Yes, stop it or make TR banks able to hold BTC gear infinitely. I am not spending any more real money on this game until this is addressed.

Oh and BTW, can you please, Please PLEASE fix the UMD gear swap lag? Can any of the devs please just spend some time and rewrite that code? pretty please?

Dear Turbine.

No love right now, me