PDA

View Full Version : Update 17: Event #7 - Quest Loot

SqueakofDoom
01-31-2013, 09:53 AM
I'm sure by now you've seen Items from the Epic Gianthold Quests that you would like. I will be dropping by to give you named loot from the Epic Elite Gianthold quests! Since I have to hop into the quests to generate the loot, I'll spawn various enemies for you to battle whenever I'm away.

I will be waiting for you at the Stormreach Lighthouse in the Harbor on the following days and times to hand out the Update 17 loot!

Friday, February 1st from 6pm to 8pm
Saturday, February 2nd from 10am to 12pm (Noon)

All times are Eastern (GMT-5)

Smiles,
Squeak

UurlockYgmeov
01-31-2013, 10:10 AM
w00t! sounds like an invasion plan!

patang01
01-31-2013, 10:58 AM
I'm sure by now you've seen Items from the Epic Gianthold Quests that you would like. I will be dropping by to give you named loot from the Epic Elite Gianthold quests! Since I have to hop into the quests to generate the loot, I'll spawn various enemies for you to battle whenever I'm away.

I will be waiting for you at the Stormreach Lighthouse in the Harbor on the following days and times to hand out the Update 17 loot!

Friday, February 1st from 6pm to 8pm
Saturday, February 2nd from 10am to 12pm (Noon)

All times are Eastern (GMT-5)

Smiles,
Squeak

Oooooooooooh

I forsee choas and glorius monster spamming. I remember the Motu beta when tons of lil' dragons swept through the center and mangled almost everyone.

gairng
01-31-2013, 11:19 AM
Cant wait to see you there!!!!! :) :)

irnimnode
01-31-2013, 01:14 PM
just wondering will the guide return during the event?

SqueakofDoom
01-31-2013, 01:57 PM
Of course the Guide will join us! (He will be hanging out in the Marketplace.)

Opensezame
01-31-2013, 04:25 PM
Of course the Guide will join us! (He will be hanging out in the Marketplace.)

Is the guide invited to DDO's birthday party on live this year? and will he juggle?

Buttkierownsmade
01-31-2013, 04:29 PM
Is the guide invited to DDO's birthday party on live this year?

Oo, I hope so! :D Squeak Can you stock the Auction house?

SqueakofDoom
01-31-2013, 04:50 PM
I've been fighting with my Augment Crystal AH script. I think I finally have it working, so I will fill the AH with Augments tonight!

Buttkierownsmade
01-31-2013, 04:57 PM
Cool thank you Squeak!!

UurlockYgmeov
01-31-2013, 04:57 PM
hear Squeak roar!

DeCourcy
01-31-2013, 05:40 PM
Squeak,

will these drops be like the previous xp/loot events, or will you be taking requests on an individual basis?

patang01
01-31-2013, 06:08 PM
I've been fighting with my Augment Crystal AH script. I think I finally have it working, so I will fill the AH with Augments tonight!

It seemed to work yesterday when I logged in - tons of augments. Mostly upper end tho and mostly as far as I could tell stuff you get for relics. Any possibility you can make it work for the stuff out of the twelve?

Arkat
01-31-2013, 08:33 PM

I'll bet you can guess which piece of loot I'm gonna ask for. EE version plox! ;)

valkyrie621
01-31-2013, 09:13 PM
Rats!!!!! I'll miss both events.....@*@*(@(@*(*
:-(

Crazy-Freddy
01-31-2013, 11:27 PM
I hope this will be limited to U-17 loot.:)

irnimnode
02-01-2013, 08:49 AM
events sound like they will be a fun. I have gotten some quest items and upgraded some also. Most of my toons have done fair in GH except for when that rare spawning dragon comes around then i quickly become deader then a door nail
________
living in the 3rd tree on the right next to the blue unicorn aint all that bad

Hendrik
02-01-2013, 08:57 AM
I'll bet you can guess which piece of loot I'm gonna ask for. EE version plox! ;)

And ty for the donation too Arkat.

:)

UurlockYgmeov
02-01-2013, 10:25 AM

Its working great! something like 200 pages of augments when I logged on a short time ago.

+1

Ginarrbrik
02-01-2013, 10:32 AM
Yayyy!!! Finally, thanks squeak. I'll be there.

We must be getting close to the release date on live.

sudzz
02-01-2013, 10:38 AM
Any chance you could stock AH with various Epic Dragon Scales? I would love to try out some of the variations but it will take a while to get enough red, Blue, Black, White and Greens together. Also I would love some Epic Cannith mats, I have tons of heroic level but not enough for upgrading the Epic equipment. Oh and I'm sure any and all Arties would love a blast with Needle. Thank you. :-)

Arkat
02-01-2013, 12:52 PM
And ty for the donation too Arkat.

:)

I really, really hope they've dropped that part from the flavor text in this new build. :o

UurlockYgmeov
02-01-2013, 06:53 PM
great event Squeak! get well! Hopefully see you tomorrow!

again - thank you!

SableShadow
02-01-2013, 07:03 PM
Thank you for the event. Feel better! :)

sirgog
02-01-2013, 07:25 PM
Two questions I had from this event are here: http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php?t=406637

(As the questions are only tangentially related to the event itself I posted them in another thread)

atkbeast
02-01-2013, 08:00 PM
Any chance you could stock AH with various Epic Dragon Scales? I would love to try out some of the variations but it will take a while to get enough red, Blue, Black, White and Greens together. Also I would love some Epic Cannith mats, I have tons of heroic level but not enough for upgrading the Epic equipment. Oh and I'm sure any and all Arties would love a blast with Needle. Thank you. :-)

I was around for the last item giveaway and managed to get a supply of the scales and relics as well as a few +5 tomes. I have posted stacks of 100 of each scale and relic that the toon I was on had. All are cheap and I would hope that any extras will be put back on the auction house for others to use.

murf201
02-02-2013, 10:06 AM
Thanks again squeek you really are a stand up staff member !!

Sorry for seeming a bit bitter as too todays spamming you with questions that i can't get answered too otherwise !

Just was a bit disappointed that today was raid loot only . And theres nothing really a ranged user would want out of there .

The only thing i look foward too out of egh is a quiver !!! And the maybe one time i will run the quests on elite .

wayreth602
02-02-2013, 02:06 PM
Thanks squeak, fun event.

lucreciacrescent
02-09-2013, 04:50 AM
squeak! just wanted to ask when the next event will be happening soon? :) thanks!