PDA

View Full Version : Lamannia coming down for a new build

SqueakofDoom
01-31-2013, 09:04 AM
Lamannia will be down for a while so we can add some Epic Gianthold fixes! I'll let you know when it's back up and running.

I'm also going to be posting soon about the next Lamannia Event!

Brattyone
01-31-2013, 09:07 AM
While I might have liked a little bit more of a warning, I am glad there's gonna be some fixes. Any chance we'll get info on those fixes?

Thanks Squeak

UurlockYgmeov
01-31-2013, 09:20 AM
oh goodie! more fun things to try and break! (dances around like a kid in a candy store)

BruceTheHoon
01-31-2013, 09:27 AM
/fingerscrossedforepicmadstoneboots

Cauthey
01-31-2013, 09:30 AM
What about fixes non-specific to Epic Gianthold? Are performance issue fixes also coming through?

Vordax
01-31-2013, 09:37 AM
Lamannia will be down for a while so we can add some Epic Gianthold fixes!

Any chance that the level 24 cove upgrade items will be in this build too?

SqueakofDoom
01-31-2013, 10:11 AM
Lamannia is back up and running!
Some of the bug fixes include:

Turning in Epic Gianthold quests will now give you level appropriate loot (it is no longer lvl 1) NOTE: The Raid is still bugged. Unfortunately, it's still giving the lvl 1 loot when you turn it in.
Giant AI - Those giants that were unresponsive or slow to respond have been fixed. (In particular: The Stormreaver will now help/fight you in the Raid. He no longer just stands there.)
There are now Rest/Resurrection shrines near the Madstone Crater entrance (they are a bit to the west of the entrance) and near the Prison of the Planes entrance.

UurlockYgmeov
01-31-2013, 10:12 AM
what new trouble can we get into? :P

brian14
01-31-2013, 11:00 AM
Giant AI - Those giants that were unresponsive or slow to respond have been fixed.

That was a bug? I thought it just took that long for their nerve signals to travel to the brain and back.

Brattyone
02-01-2013, 09:53 AM

Turning in Epic Gianthold quests will now give you level appropriate loot (it is no longer lvl 1) NOTE: The Raid is still bugged. Unfortunately, it's still giving the lvl 1 loot when you turn it in.

snip

Squeak...I ran a few quests last night in Epic Gianthold and only one of them gave me level appropriate loot. Also, the end chain reward was level 12 (surefooted boots).

voodoogroves
02-01-2013, 10:21 AM
Release notes?

Esp curious about changes to other items.

Crazy-Freddy
02-01-2013, 12:13 PM
Release notes?

Esp curious about changes to other items.

Maybe this? It is all we know.

Giant AI - Those giants that were unresponsive or slow to respond have been fixed. (In particular: The Stormreaver will now help/fight you in the Raid. He no longer just stands there.)
There are now Rest/Resurrection shrines near the Madstone Crater entrance (they are a bit to the west of the entrance) and near the Prison of the Planes entrance.

shadereaper33
02-03-2013, 05:21 PM

I just got done running EN Cabal for One, solo with a hireling if that matters, and got level 1 loot for my end reward.

On the bright side, I got a really awesome looking outfit at least :)

SqueakofDoom
02-04-2013, 12:59 PM
You are still getting the incorrect level of loot?

Could you give me some more information:
Which quest(s) did you run?
Which NPC(s) did you talk to?
Did you recently run a Gianthold Quest (or the adventure area) on Heroic?
If so, which one(s)?

Also, the release notes have been updated: http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php?t=376774

shadereaper33
02-04-2013, 02:24 PM
You are still getting the incorrect level of loot?

Could you give me some more information:
Which quest(s) did you run?
Which NPC(s) did you talk to?
Did you recently run a Gianthold Quest (or the adventure area) on Heroic?
If so, which one(s)?

Also, the release notes have been updated: http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php?t=376774

I ran Cabal for one, and I talked to the new NPC quest giver, sorry don't remember his name right now. That was the only quest I had run that log in session, and I have not run any heroic versions of GH quests on lamma. I also noticed that Cabal for one is also not in the adventure compendium at the moment, if that might have any effect on it.

EDIT: just logged into lammania to check, and it was Jorgundal that I turned Cabal for one into and got the level 1 loot. The exact item I got was a +3 minor lightning guard outfit, ML 1.

Also, while I have your attention, is it intended for eGH quests to NOT drop epic dungeon tokens and fragments? I haven't seen one from a quest out there yet.

Crazy-Freddy
02-04-2013, 05:58 PM
I ran Cabal for one, and I talked to the new NPC quest giver, sorry don't remember his name right now. That was the only quest I had run that log in session, and I have not run any heroic versions of GH quests on lamma. I also noticed that Cabal for one is also not in the adventure compendium at the moment, if that might have any effect on it.

EDIT: just logged into lammania to check, and it was Jorgundal that I turned Cabal for one into and got the level 1 loot. The exact item I got was a +3 minor lightning guard outfit, ML 1.

Also, while I have your attention, is it intended for eGH quests to NOT drop epic dungeon tokens and fragments? I haven't seen one from a quest out there yet.
Quests not being listed is already posted here with SS.
http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php?t=406553