PDA

View Full Version : When u re in a club...

Phemt81
01-19-2013, 11:05 PM
... and you meet a new girl which you think it could work it out, and she kinda get physical... and then after 15 minutes after you introduced yourself to each other she says "who are you"?

What would you actually think of her? :D

lol

Jay203
01-19-2013, 11:34 PM
... and you meet a new girl which you think it could work it out, and she kinda get physical... and then after 15 minutes after you introduced yourself to each other she says "who are you"?

What would you actually think of her? :D

lol

is this personal experience?
i would think she drank too much :p

TrinityTurtle
01-19-2013, 11:35 PM
That she either drank too much, or she mistook you for someone else in the dark and has realized her mistake.

Musouka
01-20-2013, 02:13 AM
I certainly don't understand why you'd ask that here...

FestusHood
01-20-2013, 02:29 AM
I often forget peoples names within seconds of being introduced to them. Not being able to actually recognize their face however seems like an indication of either temporary or permanent brain damage.

Actually, i take that back. After working as a waiter for 20 years, it was always amazing how many people can't recognize you even after you've been waiting on them for an hour. I've always considered it a character defect on their part. Just not being interested enough in people to even take minimal notice of them, even while talking to them.

TrinityTurtle
01-22-2013, 02:17 PM
I often forget peoples names within seconds of being introduced to them. Not being able to actually recognize their face however seems like an indication of either temporary or permanent brain damage.

To be fair, he said club. Most clubs have questionable lighting and rather freely flowing alcohol. A somewhat drunk person in the dark can easily confuse one person for another if they look similar. And a somewhat more drunk person apparently can mistake Howard Cossell for Cindy Crawford, or so my freind insists when he accidentally tried to kiss his male friend instead of wife while extremely drunk one hilarious summer barbecue. :)

bigolbear
01-22-2013, 02:48 PM
I would assume she was wasted on some drug or other.

Alcohol is one drug that may cause this.

either way man, dont look a gift horse in the mouth ;)

fco-karatekid
01-22-2013, 04:41 PM
Either inebriated (obviously) OR she was on the prowl, had no real interest in you other than physical to begin with, and had to reorient herself to what was going on and knew you as a dense, predictable male wouldn't get insulted if she asked who you were again.

danotmano1998
01-22-2013, 04:47 PM
What would you actually think of her?
Wait.. you met someone in a club that was hot in your opinion, and you guys got physical..

Thinking ? What is this "thinking" thing of which you speak?
(disclaimer: I'm kidding. Seriously.)

:P

Enoach
01-22-2013, 04:57 PM
Sees post like this, and reaffirms that even if a girl talks to a geek they would much rather post about it in an online forum then have an actual conversation with a girl :)

Don't question it, use this as an opportunity to practice social skills