PDA

View Full Version : Where is the altar in Deneith Tower?

brian14
01-17-2013, 09:16 AM
Yesterday I completed the pirate chain for the first time ever, and tried to upgrade the Corroded Rapier I found along the way. House Deneith map shows the altar on top of the tower, but I could not find the way to it. Two stairways which encircle the tower on the right and on the left dead-end a bit below the top. The front door opens only for "Tide Turns quest". How do I get to the altar?

Or is the altar actually in the quest, like Shroud altars?

Meat-Head
01-17-2013, 09:21 AM
Heh. First time I upgraded something this stumped me for a bit too.

First of all it's outside in the public House D. If you're looking straight at the tower door to enter Tides, there is a path/hill to the right a little away from the tower itself. This path goes up a hill that eventually leads to a bridge that lets you on to the top of the tower. The alter/upgrade station is outside up there next to where you pull the lever to blow the ship in Tide Turns.

Frotz
01-17-2013, 10:47 AM
If you've completed the chain you may also talk to Fisbane at the bottom of the tower and he'll port you to the altar.

Mark_G
01-17-2013, 02:07 PM
Took me a couple tries to find that path, too. It is over to the right...up against the hill.

Incidentally, jumping off the House D. tower while wearing a feather fall item is a cool experience!