PDA

View Full Version : eeCabal (without Traps)

Zerkul
01-17-2013, 06:47 AM
I done this one on fighter.

All mobs have cr54++ and have a very high Armor Class (2+60 is often a grazing hit), resulting in longer times to kill them melee-wise.
All mobs seems to have a good fortitude save because my stunning attempts 58DC i think landed slightly less than 50% of the time, probably it was a problem of to hit as well not only DC.
Mobs hit 114PRR character for 130-150 damage per hit. I've seen some sneak attacks with 100% fort.

Overall mobs looks like sturdier than eeHigh Road Quests but seems to have lower damage output. Furthermore they are hobgoblins: some of their animations are very funny and they jump in and out sometimes making them attack less times than mobs in eeRoad quests.

Bosses have a lot of hitpoints. The main boss is CR60 and has some nasty armor class.

Overall there aren't many change from the non epic version, but it has been a fun quest. For sure not one to be undertaken, else you die easly.

Ah and there's a red allert for all silver flame pots users. There's a diesease that gives you -10 wisdom, quite nice if you tend to use silver flames because it might make you helpless. I failed this disease at least 4-5 times during the quest and i had to retreat and heal.

thandros
01-17-2013, 07:13 AM
ouch -10 wisdom will hurt us monk stunners

nibel
01-17-2013, 07:30 AM
I've seen some sneak attacks with 100% fort.

That is not new.

Zerkul
01-17-2013, 09:10 AM
I took reward for the quest and i got +1 stuff and level 1 loot, i think.

Ginarrbrik
01-17-2013, 10:29 AM
I took reward for the quest and i got +1 stuff and level 1 loot, i think.

Me too.

arkonas
01-17-2013, 10:31 AM
I done this one on fighter.

All mobs have cr54++ and have a very high Armor Class (2+60 is often a grazing hit), resulting in longer times to kill them melee-wise.
All mobs seems to have a good fortitude save because my stunning attempts 58DC i think landed slightly less than 50% of the time, probably it was a problem of to hit as well not only DC.
Mobs hit 114PRR character for 130-150 damage per hit. I've seen some sneak attacks with 100% fort.

Overall mobs looks like sturdier than eeHigh Road Quests but seems to have lower damage output. Furthermore they are hobgoblins: some of their animations are very funny and they jump in and out sometimes making them attack less times than mobs in eeRoad quests.

Bosses have a lot of hitpoints. The main boss is CR60 and has some nasty armor class.

Overall there aren't many change from the non epic version, but it has been a fun quest. For sure not one to be undertaken, else you die easly.

Ah and there's a red allert for all silver flame pots users. There's a diesease that gives you -10 wisdom, quite nice if you tend to use silver flames because it might make you helpless. I failed this disease at least 4-5 times during the quest and i had to retreat and heal.

you need more then 100% fort for ee. more like 150%

zwiebelring
01-17-2013, 10:47 AM

Now I love Healing Spring even more :D.