PDA

View Full Version : Trinket's....random thought

dodger72
01-16-2013, 08:00 AM
I was looking at the Cannith Crafting planner and saw about 600 or so effects that can be placed on trinkets. That being the case, how about some random generated trinkets?

Fedora
01-16-2013, 08:13 AM
/signed

Gkar
01-16-2013, 08:38 AM
That would cut into their sales of store trinkets :p

But more seriously, I think in the beginning they wanted trinkets to be very rare and special. That mentality seems to have stuck with them. I wouldn't have a problem though if they started letting lootgen trinkets fall :)

AZgreentea
01-16-2013, 08:43 AM
You can disjunk the Shard of Power (the regular one, not the Supreme or Great) to produce a craftable trinket, but those are BtC like the store trinkets. :(

Daemoneyes
01-16-2013, 08:58 AM
You can disjunk the Shard of Power (the regular one, not the Supreme or Great) to produce a craftable trinket, but those are BtC like the store trinkets. :(

Store Trinkets are BTA
Turbine makes now sense at all with its store policy and the messed up BTC bags..

AZgreentea
01-16-2013, 09:06 AM
Store Trinkets are BTA
Turbine makes now sense at all with its store policy and the messed up BTC bags..
Are you sure they are BtA? The one I got from the Risia ice games turn in is BtC and the crafting wiki says BtC. I haven't bothered to get one from the store myself.

elraido
01-16-2013, 09:30 AM
Are you sure they are BtA? The one I got from the Risia ice games turn in is BtC and the crafting wiki says BtC. I haven't bothered to get one from the store myself.

All the ones I have seen are BTC on equip.

Musouka
01-16-2013, 10:17 AM

Store trinkets are bta. At least they were a year ago when I crafted one from the store so I could disjunct and pass it around multiple times.

Daemoneyes
01-16-2013, 10:40 AM
All Ingame found and Risia are BTC
Shop bought are BTA (last confirmation 2month ago)
didnt read about any change of that so should be still BTA

CaptainSpacePony
01-16-2013, 03:59 PM
I think random trinkets are a fine suggestion.