PDA

View Full Version : Gold Festival Coins

danzig138
12-26-2012, 01:32 AM
As usual, the festival coin rewards suck, with coal and twigs having too great a representation. But whatever. The GOLD coins should always give something better than the stupid cookies. So I was thinking for the gold coins, next time round, you should shift them to the tables used to determine the "high-end" items from turning in Antique Bronze Tokens.

FestusHood
12-26-2012, 01:36 AM
I don't think most people would go for that. The coins give something you can't get anywhere else. From what i've seen , most people don't even bother to pick up the bronze tokens.

Kindrson
12-26-2012, 02:25 AM
no, not since they changed the turn in to the barter interface and removed guild renown from the list. Nowadays not one single person I know even bothers to pick up the baggies in the sands anymore, the so called rewards aren't even worth taking as vendor trash.

CheeseMilk
12-26-2012, 07:56 AM
You would make more selling the cookies you'd get in the AH than you would from trading Sands tokens.

That said, I'll trade you Sands tokens for your Gold Coins at 300 per coin. :D

Teraz
12-26-2012, 11:51 AM
Just got a greensteel light pick from one of my gold coins. Haven't been too overwhelmed by twigs yet, but I've gotten a ton of sun flasks.

Dawnsfire
12-26-2012, 11:55 AM
no, not since they changed the turn in to the barter interface and removed guild renown from the list. Nowadays not one single person I know even bothers to pick up the baggies in the sands anymore, the so called rewards aren't even worth taking as vendor trash.

I used to pick them up when I was Power leveling my crafter. Now that he is high enough, they are not worth my time.