PDA

View Full Version : Dec 21 2012

Ilran
12-20-2012, 07:47 AM
One day end of the world special. I should have suggested this sooner. Have a end of the world something go on Dec 21, 2012. It would be only for that one day.
Look at the toons we play for the time period. If they thought the world was going to end wouldn't they look for a sign or something different that day? I don't know if or what things you can turn on and off with a key stroke. For that reason I can't make a suggestion on what that might be.
On that note, happy end of the world day. :)

fco-karatekid
12-20-2012, 07:50 AM
replay the marketplace destruction?

Aurora1979
12-20-2012, 08:21 AM
I don't really get why this one is getting so much publication.

I'm only 33 and I have already live through 5-6 world ends. They are not so bad once you get used to them.

The Mayans didn't even predict anything happening. They just decided the calender was long enough and it was time to take a break and go sacrifice some people to the leaf god ooomenga, the end of the world prophecy has come from other silly people. :)

Ilran
12-20-2012, 08:39 AM
I don't really get why this one is getting so much publication.

I'm only 33 and I have already live through 5-6 world ends. They are not so bad once you get used to them.

The Mayans didn't even predict anything happening. They just decided the calender was long enough and it was time to take a break and go sacrifice some people to the leaf god ooomenga, the end of the world prophecy has come from other silly people. :)

I can only think of 2. One being Y2K the other being the alignment of plants. I am not suggesting the world will end. I was just looking at something fun in the game. A surprise tomorrow morning.