PDA

View Full Version : Lamannia is down due to Maintenance

SqueakofDoom
12-19-2012, 12:09 PM
Unfortunately Lamannia is still down for Maintenance. We do not know when the preview world will be brought back up, but I will let you know as soon as it is. Thank you for your patience.

whiteline
12-19-2012, 01:42 PM
or are putting in U17

Buttkierownsmade
12-19-2012, 03:43 PM
hey squeak... if lama is down how come I'm still online?!?

I'm still in lama world whaoooo this is weird....

irnimnode
12-19-2012, 04:25 PM
lucky dog i logged out to go to the doctor have not been able to log back in sense

cipherdawn
12-19-2012, 05:32 PM
When is U17?

lucreciacrescent
12-20-2012, 07:20 AM
while you guys are at it :) you might as well want to do the character wipe already :D u16 testing is pretty much done already isn't it? ;)

SqueakofDoom
12-20-2012, 09:34 AM
Anyone who was on Lamannia before the maintenance started is still able to run around freely. Closing out of DDO will mean that you cannot log back in. I am still unsure when Lamannia will be back up and running.

Additionally, since Lamannia has not been fully brought down, I did not ask for the character wipe. However, it will happen soon.

Edit: While an exact time has still not been determined, it is unlikely that Lamannia will come back up today.

MrkGrismer
12-20-2012, 09:46 AM
Probably right before the U17 load. Which will be ...

Buttkierownsmade
12-20-2012, 12:42 PM
hey squeak, my favorite dev of them all, can you please ask them to not wipe the server on u17 cus you gave us bunches of flawless scales!!! we might wanna keepem since there are new armors forem coming out in u17

Gleep_Wurp
12-20-2012, 12:52 PM
hey squeak, my favorite dev of them all, can you please ask them to not wipe the server on u17 cus you gave us bunches of flawless scales!!! we might wanna keepem since there are new armors forem coming out in u17

you should lvl your caster on live (he looks like a gimp in myddo).wipe is coming nothing will stop it (last one was in may'12). then you can see what potential your sorc would have on live.heres a thought, hit 20 and you can farm scales you can keep :)

Buttkierownsmade
12-20-2012, 01:50 PM
you should lvl your caster on live (he looks like a gimp in myddo).wipe is coming nothing will stop it (last one was in may'12). then you can see what potential your sorc would have on live.heres a thought, hit 20 and you can farm scales you can keep :)

Don't be so sure about that because you might not know what's gonna happen...

Momsboys
12-20-2012, 03:57 PM
Anyone who was on Lamannia before the maintenance started is still able to run around freely. Closing out of DDO will mean that you cannot log back in. I am still unsure when Lamannia will be back up and running.

Additionally, since Lamannia has not been fully brought down, I did not ask for the character wipe. However, it will happen soon.

Edit: While an exact time has still not been determined, it is unlikely that Lamannia will come back up today.

What kind of "Maintenance" are yo guys doing?

whiteline
12-20-2012, 06:32 PM
having trouble with thin ice

Buttkierownsmade
12-21-2012, 03:06 AM
squeak can you guys make sure it does come online today??

lucreciacrescent
12-21-2012, 06:02 AM
on with the wipe -_-

flawless dragon scales can be dropped again after the wipe in loot events :| jeez

whiteline
12-21-2012, 10:18 AM
please bring it back up soon going in to with draws

SqueakofDoom
12-21-2012, 10:34 AM
Maintenance will continue through the first part of next year. The exact date has not been set yet, but I'll let you know as soon as I can.

I'm going to take this opportunity to spend some time with friends and family.

Have a Happy Holiday! While I will miss seeing you on Lamannia, I hope you have fun frolicking on the Live servers (or outside, or in a super awesome Snow Fort, or a Blanket Fort... Note to self: Make a blanket fort.)

drgsldr69
12-21-2012, 10:36 AM
i agree wipe wipe wipe and dont forget to flush lol

whiteline
12-21-2012, 10:57 AM
Maintenance will continue through the first part of next year. The exact date has not been set yet, but I'll let you know as soon as I can.

I'm going to take this opportunity to spend some time with friends and family.

Have a Happy Holiday! While I will miss seeing you on Lamannia, I hope you have fun frolicking on the Live servers (or outside, or in a super awesome Snow Fort, or a Blanket Fort... Note to self: Make a blanket fort.)

wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

irnimnode
12-21-2012, 11:25 AM
Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New year Squeaks

Buttkierownsmade
12-21-2012, 01:15 PM
*gasp loudly* Whaaattt?????? nooooooo!!!!!!! I hate live servers!!!!

SqueakofDoom
12-21-2012, 01:54 PM
Looks like Maintenance was completed early! You can log into Lamannia now! I have also turned on the Risia Games!

Smiles,
Squeak

whiteline
12-21-2012, 02:39 PM
It's up

irnimnode
12-21-2012, 02:43 PM
Thank big time Squeaks Hope you have a great christmas

Buttkierownsmade
12-21-2012, 04:39 PM
Squeak, Can we get another event??

Krelar
12-21-2012, 04:50 PM
Squeak, Can we get another event??

Let Squeek go enjoy his Christmas already! :p

irnimnode
12-21-2012, 05:15 PM
for sure what he said she was nice enough to open the server for us now let her go enjoy her christmas

Buttkierownsmade
12-22-2012, 01:21 AM
ohh, fine.enjoy yours too irnimnode.

irnimnode
12-22-2012, 05:54 AM
You have a merry Christmas also buttkicker and I wish everyone else a merry Christmas and a happy new year--- hey how bout that we survived 12-21-2012 apocalypse lol

gairng
12-22-2012, 12:51 PM
Guys the date is: 12.22.2012 and Lammania server is back up!
P.S
Marry Christmas all!!!!!

Krelar
12-22-2012, 01:38 PM
Guys the date is: 12.22.2012 and Lammania server is back up!
P.S
Marry Christmas all!!!!!

Yeah, ummm...

You're a day late. :p

Looks like Maintenance was completed early! You can log into Lamannia now! I have also turned on the Risia Games!

Smiles,
Squeak

Momsboys
12-22-2012, 09:40 PM
I still cant log on, i can log onto live, but not lama...

Buttkierownsmade
12-22-2012, 09:54 PM
Ummm..... What is wrong with the client again!?!? I cant log in its saying my pass isnt right... i changed it in Myaccount.turbine.com too!!! Whats wrong?!!? Moms Are you getting this too??
Its the Client !!!! Its Messed up!!! Squeak

Buttkierownsmade
12-22-2012, 10:10 PM
You have a merry Christmas also buttkicker and I wish everyone else a merry Christmas and a happy new year--- hey how bout that we survived 12-21-2012 apocalypse lol

Someone get Tolero If squeaks on Vacation and Somethings Wrong!!!

Lammainia has a Glitch its not Recognizing our passwords... Someone please Contact Tolero.

Bragel
12-22-2012, 10:10 PM
me as well, login or password wrong....
can login live just fine, but not Lammm

Buttkierownsmade
12-22-2012, 10:16 PM

This is the 2nd time this has Happened. did you know that?

Bragel
12-22-2012, 10:32 PM
not been here for 3 days, its new to me :(

Buttkierownsmade
12-22-2012, 10:38 PM
not been here for 3 days, its new to me :(

Hey can you Contact Tolero or Maybe 404error? they are Lammainia Developers Or "Quality Assurance"

Buttkierownsmade
12-22-2012, 10:41 PM
I still cant log on, i can log onto live, but not lama...
'
Its that "Lammainia isnt Recognizing our Passwords" bug again .-.

Bragel
12-22-2012, 10:42 PM
to my knowledge, they are all on vacation, T might be around monday, but Squeak and 404 are gone till after x-mas

Buttkierownsmade
12-22-2012, 10:46 PM
to my knowledge, they are all on vacation, T might be around monday, but Squeak and 404 are gone till after x-mas

I Submitted a Bug Report to turbine someone should see our problem in a bit. :P

irnimnode
12-22-2012, 10:58 PM
Having the same problem was on earlier had to go out for a bit and do some rl stuff now i am also getting password error will try again later

just sent in a bug report also see if that helps figure the more reports they get the sooner it will get fixed maybe

Buttkierownsmade
12-22-2012, 11:07 PM
This cannot keep being like this i wanna get back to my game play on lama. >:(

Edit: I Hope this is Fixed Soon

wmdearmond
12-22-2012, 11:19 PM

I am having the same problem

eap
12-23-2012, 01:47 AM
I have downloaded Lamannia again due to reinstalling window's. This is my third time downloading it. I have tried everything suggested. Is the server still down or what?

Buttkierownsmade
12-23-2012, 01:56 AM
I have downloaded Lamannia again due to reinstalling window's. This is my third time downloading it. I have tried everything suggested. Is the server still down or what?

No, lamannia is not recognizing any passwords right now gotta wait till they fix it.

irnimnode
12-23-2012, 02:41 AM
thanks to who ever got it fixed i got logged in around 2:39 am central so it back up now

Vellrad
12-23-2012, 02:46 AM
while you ąre touching server(s), what about restoring missing xp boost to g-land?

whiteline
12-23-2012, 08:27 AM
check for cap lock i just log-on no problem

Buttkierownsmade
12-23-2012, 11:46 AM
Irnimnode i think our bug reports Worked :D

Eckabenar
12-23-2012, 12:25 PM
Thanks to the Dev, who fixed it! Praise be unto them and their fellow workers, who labor in the Mines of Hasbro (Turbine) and their Oligarchy. (After all, we are playing in that type of world. Aren't we?) Have a Merry Christmas and a joyous Festivult!

Now all I need is some snow, to build that glorious snow castle, to defend with a volley of fluffy spheroids!

Buttkierownsmade
12-23-2012, 11:20 PM
Squeak, When i come out to the ice ramps i get latency over 1,000 is this a game problem or is it just me?

irnimnode
12-27-2012, 02:02 AM
How long is Lamannia going to be down??

nvm its was just a glich on my part

hvygunner
12-28-2012, 09:08 AM
is there a way to unstick the status window, im stuck in waiting and it wont go any further, tryed redownloading and this is getting lame, could i get a hand?

SqueakofDoom
01-02-2013, 08:52 AM
Squeak, When i come out to the ice ramps i get latency over 1,000 is this a game problem or is it just me?

I personally am not seeing this issue. Both Risia and the Eveningstar race seem to be fine for me. However, if you run into the latency, please let me know!

Buttkierownsmade
01-02-2013, 09:15 AM
I personally am not seeing this issue. Both Risia and the Eveningstar race seem to be fine for me. However, if you run into the latency, please let me know!

ok! hey what's next after u16p1? are you going straight for it or going for a patch 2?

whiteline
01-02-2013, 09:52 AM
How was your time off

SqueakofDoom
01-02-2013, 12:59 PM
The break was lovely. Great chance to rest and get tons of projects finished!

cipherdawn
01-02-2013, 03:56 PM
The break was lovely. Great chance to rest and get tons of projects finished!

When is U17 going to test?

Buttkierownsmade
01-02-2013, 09:35 PM
hey squeak can you stock the auction house tonight please??

SqueakofDoom
01-03-2013, 10:49 AM
I will stock the AH tonight!

Buttkierownsmade
01-03-2013, 11:12 AM
sweet! thank you!

rest
01-03-2013, 02:01 PM
Server wipe?

Buttkierownsmade
01-03-2013, 03:50 PM
Server wipe?

Nopeā„¢

Phoenix-daBard
01-03-2013, 04:07 PM
Server wipe?

^^^ This ^^^

Each time I see this thread title in the Lama tracker I get my hopes up that this server is going back to its stated purpose. And each time I am disappointed to see that it is still being used as a home server where you don't actually have to buy the content.

My character on Lam is more powerful than live but I will not run it because it does not reflect what I would experience on live.

The only purpose of this server right now is to identify posters who make my skin crawl when they post. I've put them on my ignore list.

I will test when Lam is a test server again.

Buttkierownsmade
01-03-2013, 04:29 PM
guys if they loose more testers then soon we wont have this server to test and play on, this is a privaladge to be able to play on this server so stay and hope for the best to come!

lucreciacrescent
01-03-2013, 04:47 PM
^^^ This ^^^

Each time I see this thread title in the Lama tracker I get my hopes up that this server is going back to its stated purpose. And each time I am disappointed to see that it is still being used as a home server where you don't actually have to buy the content.

My character on Lam is more powerful than live but I will not run it because it does not reflect what I would experience on live.

The only purpose of this server right now is to identify posters who make my skin crawl when they post. I've put them on my ignore list.

hopefully it becomes a test server when the wipe happens :)

sirgog
01-03-2013, 05:12 PM
^^^ This ^^^

This.

Fortnightly or monthly wipes are needed on Lama, otherwise the server achieves nothing.

Scraap
01-03-2013, 06:19 PM
hopefully it becomes a test server when the wipe happens :)

One can hope. Till then, unless there's an explicit feedback request, not a lot of point to volunteering further, since they seem to be perfectly happy getting their reviews from folks that don't pay them.

Cernunan
01-03-2013, 06:33 PM
server wipe?

yes

^^^ this ^^^

each time i see this thread title in the lama tracker i get my hopes up that this server is going back to its stated purpose. And each time i am disappointed to see that it is still being used as a home server where you don't actually have to buy the content.

My character on lam is more powerful than live but i will not run it because it does not reflect what i would experience on live.

I will test when lam is a test server again.

yes

this.

Fortnightly or monthly wipes are needed on lama, otherwise the server achieves nothing.

very much yes

one can hope. Till then, unless there's an explicit feedback request, not a lot of point to volunteering further, since they seem to be perfectly happy getting their reviews from folks that don't pay them.

Phoenix-daBard
01-03-2013, 11:13 PM
Thanks to a bug in the forum software I actually saw this post.

guys if they loose more testers then soon we wont have this server to test and play on, this is a privaladge to be able to play on this server so stay and hope for the best to come!

You have it backwards. It is a privilege for the company to have people test their product. Right now the server is basically idling with no purpose or call to action. Without either any time spent on the server is a waste and better spent on live.

Also I like the idea of regularly scheduled wipes. If someone can't get their character over to the test server then when something specific needs to be tested just put stones tuned to the required level for testing in the lam store and no leveling events will be needed.

Buttkierownsmade
01-04-2013, 12:13 AM

You have it backwards. It is a privilege for the company to have people test their product. Right now the server is basically idling with no purpose or call to action. Without either any time spent on the server is a waste and better spent on live.

Also I like the idea of regularly scheduled wipes. If someone can't get their character over to the test server then when something specific needs to be tested just put stones tuned to the required level for testing in the lam store and no leveling events will be needed.

... They do need high lvl and good items and weapons tho... for the failed copies
And what? do you have me ignored or something?

lucreciacrescent
01-04-2013, 05:13 AM

i don't actually agree with the regular scheduled wipes :P the character wipe right now is just being requested due to the failing character copy tool issue and some other bugs, i hope the devs can just wipe the server clean until the character copy tool issue has been resolved :)

rdasca
01-04-2013, 02:22 PM
Personally I have not been on Lam since the preview for MotU, because of the fact they will not wipe the server.

Turbine has yet, to my knowledge, explained why they will not do a wipe, either they are worried that the copy tool is so bugged that no one will be able to get back on or they like having just a few people testing there as to not overload the server.

Either way it shows a lack of understanding of their own stated use for the Lam server, as one person put it, it is just a place some can play all content before anyone else and not only not pay for it but get free points to make it even easier.